Going..Going...Down...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went..Going...Down...

Lol dude I got a 08 Graffiti and I was backing out of the parking spot with my boys and I didnt have my hands on the bar....welll I tilted at an angle while I was backing to turn out of the parking spot and before I knew it....she was going going going...and I caught her with my arm on the handle bar...the only damage is a lil bit of a scratch on the side of the engine case and the shift lever is a lil bent. Fearings are ok though....none the less I felt stupid as hell and I learned my lesson

Old 04-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Default RE: Went..Going...Down...

youll be ok i have an 06cbr 600rr and my fans kick on around 220

Old 04-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Default RE: Going..Going...Down...

It's not that hard to drop it standing still. I dropped my BMW 1200GS while stopped because the ground under my right foot simply gave way due to it being washed out under the gravel I was standing on. Once it broke loose my foot slipped out about a foot and there was no stopping it. As I slowly descended into what was becoming an increasingly uncomfortable splits I had to basically let it go and bail before something important came apart, namely me! Of course I managed to do this in front of a group of construction guys so I was able to maximize the embarassment factor. It happens.