flames

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: flames

you have clearance, clarance...guess he picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue...

Old 02-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Banned

I found a Jive translator at http://www.shortbus.net/dialect.html. Just select "Jive" from the pull-down menu.

I know this is from shortbus.net, but they have no affiliation with me...just a coincidence.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:26 AM

I don't believe this is Western or Eastern jive, it's the new form of "Text Jive" which is growing rapidly in today's younger generation across the nation. It is mostly caused by the "Info Age's" need of constant contact with an electronic device known as cell phones and/or computers.

Just imagine how the english language is gonna change in the next 10-20 years with this affliction...and you thought "Ebonics" was bad.

Fire out the exhaust? Your passenger better hope it's undertail...or add some more oil.

Old 02-14-2008, 05:00 PM

thanks guys for the help and no i dont want to shoot flames i was just wondering and my friends bike shoots flames when he gets on it and lets off the throttle

Old 02-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: sk8rat

thanks guys for the help and no i dont want to shoot flames i was just wondering and my friends bike shoots flames when he gets on it and lets off the throttle
"danks guys fo' de help and no ah' dont wanna shoot flames ah' wuz plum wonderin' and mah' homeys bike shoots flames when he gits on it and lets off de drottle"

Old 02-14-2008, 10:56 PM

alright alright... this thread has been beat up enough, he even made sure he spelled everything out in the other post...

sk8rat.. if your gonne hang around the forums just act like a normal person.... dont be dumb

Old 02-15-2008, 10:45 AM

I got a good laugh out of shoortbus' translation.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:01 PM

Sk8:

Sounds to me like your friend's bike has a backfiring problem (he either has straight pipes for an exhaust system, or his catalytic converter is toast)

Good on you for wearing gear, and replacing it after your fall. You'll find Ebay is your best bet on getting the plastics you rashed up for a decent price.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:25 PM

Shortbus, you have now become my hero, that was hilarious. I do not think that flames are a good thing. If my bike blew flames, I would have a very angry girlfriend and would be in need of a new tail section. What model year is his gsx-r? On a somewhat factual note, although I do think that your presence is hilarious, if he has a full exhaust (without a cat, as previously mentioned) and has a a power commander that is mistuned, causing the bike to run rich, it could show a little blue flame between shifts, but again, that is NOT a good thing.

Old 02-17-2008, 11:59 PM

yup i agree w/ whitedealershiprice that it's a straight pipe or a cat prob. my bro has a pipe on his bike and it eliminated the cat, resulting in shooting flames.

-or-

ydown ah' agree w/ honkydealershiprice dat it's some straight pipe o' some cat prob. Sheeeiit. mah' bro gots'ta some pipe on his bike and it eliminated da damn cat, resultin' in shootin' flames.

Quick Reply: flames