Faild my permit test again! damit

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Faild my permit test again! damit

OK JT..here is the skinny...i was in t he same situation....read the book...everyday...for a week...or ..just do a search on motorcycle saftey courses...in illinois we have a sponsored program.Take the time to make sure your legit.There are too many out there that arent and im quite sure..and ive been there...when them lights come on...and you dont have a license...its gonna get ugly...I got popped last year w/o and i think the only thing that saved me was i had taken the permit test and had insurance but was riding without a license..needless to say i walked home...LOL>..but they arent taking it lightly anymore...too many people get out ther without the proper mindset and kill other people...yadda yadda yadda..i know youve heard it all before...but when it all comes down to it...when you have a license bro...its one less thing you have to worry about on a sunday afternoon cruise...now im no saint ive got two speeders in a week..but its cuz i was racing so dumb dumb on me...but i had a license to show both times...see my point....that bike is yours and it isnt gonna vanish over night...be safe ....

Old 09-21-2006, 12:33 AM

My permit test was easy, you show up read the one page flyer and then take the 10 question test. I honestly think a retard could easily pass this. No offense. I kinda feel that if you are not smart enough to pass a state standardized test you should probably not be riding a motorcycle. I hear there are some nice scooters that dont require a permit. Give it a thought.

Old 09-21-2006, 01:23 AM

Sure ride with no insurance or a permit. Hell while your at it I recommend you ride butt nekkid with no helmet and split traffic as fast as you can. Seriously man just be patient nad you will get it.

Old 09-21-2006, 01:39 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: arkansashog

My permit test was easy, you show up read the one page flyer and then take the 10 question test. I honestly think a retard could easily pass this. No offense. I kinda feel that if you are not smart enough to pass a state standardized test you should probably not be riding a motorcycle. I hear there are some nice scooters that dont require a permit. Give it a thought.
Different states have different variations of difficulty with their tests. For example, New Mexico has the most retarded test in the world, and anyone who has driven a car before can pass it with flying colors. (8 questions, only asking where the main components of the bike are) Then for the riding portion, you turn the bike on, put it in gear, put it in neutral, and turn it off. THAT'S IT!!! You don't even ride. ITS RETARDED. That's why a lot of drivers in NM are retarded. They'll give a licence to anyone.

Now if someone failed the test in NM, they shouldn't even be allowed to look at a bike, much less throw a leg over one. His test seems like it's more involved. I say keep studying and TAKE A RIDERS SKILLS COURSE! RidersEdge, something! It never hurts to learn the SKILL of riding, not just "knowing" how to ride. You are always learning how to ride, no matter how experienced of a rider you are.

Old 09-21-2006, 02:46 AM

Ok I'm back. I was just checking to make sure you weren't on the roads endangering everyone around you. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not get on your bike until you get your s*** straight. You've failed twice so you obviously are not ready to ride a bike. I'm saying this for your sake, and for the safety of others on the road. Riding a bike is more than just knowing how to operate it, it's about riding safely, in traffic, so you don't get killed, or worse kill someone else.

If you wanna take it to a parking lot and cruise around by yourself, go right ahead. But if you drop it, it's all on you if you don't have insurance.

Old 09-21-2006, 07:07 AM

i failed twice too...questions we're very tricky...but i took all three test on same day...after i failed the second one they told me to go home and study some more...i was like hell no!!! i ain't coming back and waste another 2 hours waitin in line...so i told them i wanted to take the third one and they basically gave me the answers...
good luck!!!

Old 09-21-2006, 12:48 PM

i am not ganna ride dont worry. even tho i may have more skills than i say to have. so u guys are saying put it in a truck take my bike to the track and show u up??? ill think about it. the questions are vary tricky here are my first 2 and last one.

whitch one gives u the most eye and face protection?
-a windsheald
-goggles
-a face shield <----- wut i picked and it was right
on a wet road, it will usually b most slpippery?
-left wheel track
-on loose gravel<----- wut i picked and it was Wrong
-in center portion of the lane <----- right. i know about the oil slik but i thought it would be more slippery on gravel.
ur in a high speed pursute and someone dies u are subjet to?
-10,000 fine
-prison for 6 years<----- wut i picked and it was right
-county jail for 1 year.

anyways my test was 25 Q and u can miss 4

Old 09-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

just curious james .. have you tired not reading the book ? i know when i took my permit test (here in CA) i didnt even bother to read the book. once i got in to take the permit test it was 1/2 drivers licence questions 1/2 motorcycle questions .. and when i got to the motorcycle questions i found that alot of them werent in the book.. maybe your working your self up so much and giving your self un due stress that you cant just relax and really think about the test.. good luck ull pass it soon enough