Expressing my concern

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 03:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Expressing my concern

Well I have seen a lot of newbies on the site recently and I was concerned about the content of some of their messages. If I was new and read some of this info I could kill myself following thier instruction. This worries me because if another newbie gets on and is unaware of the missinformation and that it is dangerous they could get seriously hurt so I propose that if you are not EXTREAMLY SURE about what you have to say Then don't FU%KING say it you could get somone killed, Locking up front breaks, using the back one not the front, sh*t just tell them to jump off at 80mph they just might have a chance.

I hope this is not offenceive, mabe I'm just an old worry wort.

NEWBIES BE WARE INVESTIGATE ANY INFO YOU GET. (from any where)

Ok I'm done bitchin you guys look at my pics on the other thread I LOVE MY BIKE.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:22 AM
Default RE: Expressing my concern

have any examples? I had not been on much for a while, so maybe I missed it...but I am so pro safety too and do not want to hear/see anyone hurt

(you kinda sounded a little bi-polar, "Ok I'm done bitchin you guys look at my pics on the other thread I LOVE MY BIKE.")

hahahahaha

just messin Yellow (oh yeah, that's my favorite bike color...just not an option in '05 when I bought mine...but worked out fine, everyone knows red gets you more cookie)

Old 02-23-2006, 03:45 AM

[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 02-23-2006, 05:13 AM

what are you talking about

Old 02-23-2006, 05:15 AM

worry wort..... j/k

Old 02-23-2006, 05:31 AM

Tell me how to get quotes from other pages and I'll copy the part I'm talking about..Can't seem to figure out this high tech computer thingamagig..

Old 02-23-2006, 09:40 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you see anything on this site that you think is harmful to others then let me or another moderator know. You don't have to know computer science -- just PM one of us with the title of the thread and what you think the danger is.

This only applies to something that is blatantly harmful. Somebody stating that Quaker State motor oil is the best is only an opinion. I don't edit or delete opinions unless they are either inappropriate for the forum or inflamatory towards another member.

Thank you for your support

Old 02-24-2006, 07:50 PM

I guess I haven't seen anything either.

Old 02-24-2006, 09:49 PM

ORIGINAL: NotSoMellowYellow

Well I have seen a lot of newbies on the site recently and I was concerned about the content of some of their messages. If I was new and read some of this info I could kill myself following thier instruction. This worries me because if another newbie gets on and is unaware of the missinformation and that it is dangerous they could get seriously hurt so I propose that if you are not EXTREAMLY SURE about what you have to say Then don't FU%KING say it you could get somone killed, Locking up front breaks, using the back one not the front, sh*t just tell them to jump off at 80mph they just might have a chance.

I hope this is not offenceive, mabe I'm just an old worry wort.

NEWBIES BE WARE INVESTIGATE ANY INFO YOU GET. (from any where)

Ok I'm done bitchin you guys look at my pics on the other thread I LOVE MY BIKE.
damn yellow are you ok buddy.

Old 02-24-2006, 11:13 PM

should be able to cut and paste..............

Quick Reply: Expressing my concern