Does this mean I'm Gay?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 01:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does this mean I'm Gay?

Well in the long list of things I didn't need but had to have was a new Jacket and helmet the problem I'm finding is getting these two Items to match. The guys I've talked to at the dealerships and stores don't seem to know why I am so particular about th colors but the way I look at it is if I spend 400.00 on a jacket and 260.00 on a helmet and F**cking 100.00 on a set of gloves the dam things better match and look like they were made for each other. When I tell them this they act Like I'm a *** (not that there is anything wrong with that) and tell me I'm being difficult. so now Ive ordered three helmets and they are in the box on the floor at the house and the colors they seemed to be on screen are not what they look like in reality. I just want yellow and black to be close to the same shade. Ordered Icon leather Daytona and I hope to god it matches the hooligan helmet I have. or the scorpion or the agv. and what the F***k is this restock fee. between that and the shipping back and fourth this is costing a fortune. Does your sh*t match or am I just too gay?

Old 02-07-2006, 02:16 AM
Default RE: Does this mean I'm Gay?

Mine doesn't match exact but that doesn't mean you are wrong. I see no reason why if you are spending that much money that they should be exactly what you want. Just like buying a bike. If you are spending the cash you should get what you want. Doesn't make you gay in my opinion, just picky. Just keep looking, get what you want. Screw the dealer!!!

Old 02-07-2006, 03:37 AM

i thought the same... I have the tribal RR and i got a black and "grey" Alpinestars jacket (cause the bikes black and had grey outlining the tribal graphics) then the diabolical 2 helmet(mainly cause it looked bad *** but also cause it kept the main color black and had just a touch of red just like the bike.) But i wrecked so the new helmet is the Shoei RF-1000 Badge (flatblack with a little writing)

Sorry for the novel but no i don't think it is gay at all you are spending money and one of the reasons EVERYONE bought one is to look good. along w/ tons of other reasons but it is one of them.

Old 02-07-2006, 08:04 AM

picky picky lol [sm=partyparty.gif]

Old 02-07-2006, 09:00 AM

Heres A good un, Black Goes with EVERYTHING.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:24 AM

You guys all going to a dealer to try on & evaluate, then ordering online & getting stuff cheaper???

That's sorta my game plan. UNLESS, you can find a dealer to match online prices...but probably not.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:32 AM

The distrubitor that the dealer orders the stuff from imposes a restock fee, plus the dealer has to pay for shipping...so that great deal (if they gave you one) is now a money losing proposition if the have to send it back. so lets say they sold you a helmet for 15% off ( there is a 20% margin) now they need too send it back and the distributor says %10 restock and then the dealer has to pay for return shipping...follow me??

Old 02-07-2006, 10:36 AM

Actually I am going with Anubis on this. If I can't find the color I want I just get black. Also I doubt matching makes you gay. But making out with a guy will probably make you gay. (not saying you have, just point out an example) I am not sure where the actual line is between gay and straight is. LOL.

Old 02-07-2006, 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: no1biscuit
making out with a guy will probably make you gay.

ROTFLMAO

Old 02-07-2006, 02:16 PM

I have a yellow bike and it is difficult to find anything in this style of yellow. If you had a 98 yellow or 01 yellow then things would be better.