Cannon Rebel... 56k beware!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 09:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cannon Rebel... 56k beware!!!

Wheels come back tomorrow, Im thinking ill have it done by april 5th... thats my goal. Its still pretty cold and really sandy here on long island, so im not in a rush.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:34 AM

Maybe you've posted what's going on to the wheels in another thread, but where did they go?

Old 03-25-2008, 11:17 AM

Aaah, sorry... To the powder coater to get color matched candy blue, and then to the shop to have pilot power race mediums mounted and balanced... I'm pumped.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:24 PM

Man, great timing!!! Spring is UPON US!!! Hopefully it won't be too nice out while you're waiting. We just had our first decent day today here in a VERY long time and the first nice day since I bought the bike. Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer!!!

Old 03-25-2008, 11:20 PM

So it was snowing when I got off the train today, and like 39 degrees. YAY more sand on the road from the plow truck my favorite!!! Getting the wheels tomorrow, and I got an HID kit today. Shes coming together... slooooowly....

Old 03-26-2008, 09:25 AM

Haha!! Sounds like you're one of those guys that just gets stuff at random because you want the best of EVERYTHING on the bike!! Me jealous!! Getting some angel eyes too?

Old 03-26-2008, 09:00 PM

Who me? Nooo, never!!! Actually I buy everything I like for my bike, cause I cant have it look like everyone else's, it makes me crazy. Not that there is anything wrong with your bikes, I love them all, I just need to be unique. No one rides honda around here, bunch of gixxer punks. So I like being like no, its not a gixxer, its just a tricked honda, that will smoke you. Here are the rims, the back one was not done unfortunately, but I got my hands on the front...

I have never been so impressed with the work. The color match was perfect, the finish was amazing, the price was awful, but you pay for what you get.

Name:  IMG_0287.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  117.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0286.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  116.0 KB

Today also as an update I installed my CRG shortie levers, wired up my tail light, and went to install my BMC filter, had it all apart, and realized I had one for an 06, not an 07, but its ok the new one is on the way.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:01 PM

PS I do not like the angel eyes look, I think the dual HIDs will be pimp enough, no need to go crazy or anything :-p

Old 03-26-2008, 09:09 PM

Also Also again... The tank bag situation.. I put some small magnets in the front and the back, but left the sides alone when I had the tank cover off.... It sticks better than a clingy ex girlfriend. If you know how to use crazy glue and want a tank bag, the one I have will suite you just fine.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:06 PM

Wow, that wheel finish is impressive. I was thinking they'd be that "anodized blue" finish.Almost looks like a mirrored light blue which I don't likevery much.You have a finish waaaaaay betterthan I imagined. Good find!! It does kind of remind me of the gixxer blue wheelsthough!! Careful...they could be getting to you!! Next thing you know you'll have a big "R" on the side of your fairing! Nooooooooooooo!!!

I'm with you 100% about having it unique! Good job...let us see the pics when it's all back together.

Quick Reply: Cannon Rebel... 56k beware!!!