BAD drivers!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BAD drivers!!

well I was ridding my bike sunday after noon and I was just leaving a nearby town.for a little infor on the area(this road is 35 mph and kinda goes around the lake with buisnesses just off the road so cars stop and you can go around them .) well each time a car would stop I would look to see if it was clear to go around and I would go. I noticed a ford truck behind me and he would get so close to me everytime I almost turned to get away from him. well after you get past the lake there is a stop light and two cars infront of me so I slowed down and the one decided at the last moment to turn left and the one in front stopped for the red light. so I stopped and this truck get right om my rear and as soon as the light turned green andI start to rollhe starts hitting his horn. I thought well he must know me if he is honking his horn so I look in my mirror and give it some gas to see his plates (nope some"FIB" F- Illinois Bastard) wellI see he is flaring his arms and jumping around inside the truck I have no Idea why?

now this is allin about 300 feet or so and we are only going 30 pmh because there is a turn in the road and this car in front turned right in the right turn lane. so he jerks his wheel to the turn lane guns it and just about clips my rear tire when he jumps back behind me.... alright now I'm thinking I'm gonna get hit for sure and I know if I slow down he is gonna hit me so I keep doing the speed limit hopping he will just pass well he stays so close to me I cant read his plates. I speed up to 40mph and the 50 mph when we hit a 45 mphzone. by nowhe finnally gives me about 1 car lenght which is still too close but is pretty common for people to do. I still kept an eye on him and we reach a stop sighn and I go and I give the bike a quick rap to 55 mph (thisroad is now 55 mph) I had alot of room nowand I figured he would cool down as I reached a dual lane ahead. well I'm in the rightlanedoing 55 mph and he comes up next to me leans over the passangergives me the finger while he swirves at me and is yelling some thing at me. WTF oh and did I mention I now notice he is pulling some hunk of junk boat behind him with a rotted off cover! maybe he was mad I had a nicer toy? too badbikes are no match or I would have pulled over and beat his ***

I guess I don't know whats wrong with people. I used my signals, looked everytime. had a car in front so I could only go so fast! I know we have IL people on these boards but the ones who come up here are always jerks

Old 04-25-2007, 12:10 AM
Default RE: BAD drivers!!

you sound like a wisconsin man to me...

Old 04-25-2007, 12:13 AM

Yeah allot of f-ed up people out there. It is came down to you having to pull over and him stop with you. You have a helmet that hurts when you head butt someone or take it off and swing at him, as well as padded gloves and a leather jacked with armor in it. You'll most likely hurt him before he hurts you.

But back to the point there are some idiots out there, best thing to do is probably pull over and let the dude pass you.

Old 04-25-2007, 02:44 AM

road rage sucks...

Old 04-25-2007, 11:33 AM

that sucks, ignorant drivers. +1 about pulling over and letting the $*##*&%$ pass you. if its safe for you to do of course. if someone is tailing me like a woman with kids in the car, or on a cell phone, i use my left hand to signal 'stop, or back off' behind my back. it seems to work ok, *only with certain drivers.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:47 PM

Its funny that i seen this post and the reference to the FIB's but in retrospect the driver that caused my Sphincter 12 happened to be from Wisconsin and on the cell phone as well.... 1-1....

Old 04-25-2007, 01:17 PM

What an *******! Probably on drugs or some crap. Probably a harley *** too.
Best thing to do is blast up ahead then pull over...only works if you know the road and turn offs.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:24 PM

Road rage is a big problem. Any time I get tailgated I just let the morons past, and go on enjoying my day without the fear of them doing something stupid. Morons are everywhere...but it seems like some
people think that being in their cars gives them a right to be a bigger moron ?

Old 04-25-2007, 04:10 PM

call me un-civil call me what you will but i definatly would have stopped and kicked his tired *** boat and then kick hisass. I hate peole with road rage such a dumb thing to have.Anyone ever heard the song by ICP called how many times if notplease just listen to the first verse.......its awesome.

Old 04-25-2007, 04:43 PM

just take a deep breath and ignore them...and stay out of trouble...way too many crazy people out there...

Quick Reply: BAD drivers!!