argh!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default argh!

how come every idot with an exhaust and a wingon there carthinks that they have the ***** to beat a bike, every time i ride some idot revs his engine thinking he has a chance, kinda pisses me off but it is fun smoke em , thats just my thoughts

Old 06-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Default RE: argh!

Ya I don't complain I just like to put them in their place.

Old 06-08-2007, 05:26 PM

Thats because they think the wing adds 20hp and the exhust adds 30hp... i just laugh and givem the bird and go bout my business....

Old 06-08-2007, 05:45 PM

While I hate the park benches on cars, maybe they just want to see you run? I know when I see a nice sports car or bike on the road, I love to see them get on it. It just fun to watch. So give 'em a show! (Safely to the speedlimit of course)

Drekkyk

Old 06-08-2007, 07:51 PM

Yeah same thing happens to me with civics and stuff like that.. I won't dog on the brand (Honda).. But it would take a lot of money to make that car come close to hanging with our bikes..

Old 06-08-2007, 09:14 PM

I met a guy last week at a friends house. He has a 400hp Nissan 350Z. He says he can't race from the start because 1st and 2nd smoke the tires. He says he has raced 6 bikes on the highway and has smoked all but one. The one he said could keep up with him was a GSX-R 1000. You would never know it by looking at the car, it's a sleeper.

My favorite car to smoke is the Corvette.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:31 PM

im not talking about people that actually send the money and have really fast cars, im talkin about the morons witha body kit and grapics down the side thinking they can hang, i got in a race with a 350z with all kinds of work done, gave me a hell of a run for my money, its all the guys with civics and eclipse's with nothing donethat get to me after awhile, i mean i love smoking them with ease but it kinda gets old but will always be fun for the couple of seconds it takes to put them in there place

Old 06-08-2007, 11:55 PM

Yea ive put alot of cash into my lude, but by no means would it take my rr, dont get me wrong for a N.A car it will scoot.i had plans on puttin a turbo on it this summer but now that i have the rr i'm not really interested in my lude right now...

Old 06-09-2007, 12:06 PM

A 400 HP Nissian running in the 10s? I thought it would take a little more then that. Maybe the car is just light enough. It seems that it would be in the low 12s or high 11s.

Drekkyk

Old 06-09-2007, 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Brennan

im not talking about people that actually send the money and have really fast cars, im talkin about the morons witha body kit and grapics down the side thinking they can hang, i got in a race with a 350z with all kinds of work done, gave me a hell of a run for my money, its all the guys with civics and eclipse's with nothing donethat get to me after awhile, i mean i love smoking them with ease but it kinda gets old but will always be fun for the couple of seconds it takes to put them in there place
If bothers you that muh let them go. You don't have to race them. Be the bigger person. Its not worth getting a street racing ticket for racing some toolin a POS.

Quick Reply: argh!