Alarm suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 12:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alarm suggestions

I have putrchased internatrix and I only asked a question about their system. They ar shipping a new perimiter sensor to me free of charge and I didn't even ask. This is what I call supperior service I am very pleased. Im sure nothing is wrong with the sensor but just in case they have sent one to me and they are ready to help with any problems. I have sent them an email asking about group buys to see if they can work a deal. Not sure the price is already low but it's worth a shot so if you are looking whait to see what they can do.

I wish all businesses would support their customers this well.

Thanks INTERNATRIX

Old 02-12-2006, 03:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Alarm suggestions

OK Guys this is what I sent them and they responded the very next day. Now that's service and NO I DONT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE, but I do know how much safer it feels to leave my bike sitting somwhere. If you don't get this one get onather brand. Nothing like having an alarm.
BTW it is too close to the unit. (OOOOPPPPPSSSS)

Aaron Rust wrote:
The system is mounted under my seat ( that is the only place I could put it) everything had to go there. The perimiter sensor is mounted flat on under the rear seat and only goes off if you wave you hand over it if you barley and I mean barley turn it up it goes off constantly is this due to the mounting place or becouse it is covered by the seat cowl I can take pics so you may see it if needed

(REPLY) Aaron,

It should mount under the seat with no problem. Just make sure it is not too close to the control unit or it will get feedback, and this could cause a problem.
When you say you barely turn it up are you referring to the potentiometer on the control unit? You should be able to watch the LED and adjust.
It could be possible that you have a perimeter sensor that is too sensitive. Check and make sure the perimeter sensor is not too close to the control unit. I will send you out another perimeter sensor Monday to be on the safe side. Again thank you for the review.

Best regards,

Jon