Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I am a Lucky mother#$%^&*

i hoe we didn't scare the guy away, there is a plethera of knowledge to take from this forum. we as a group are the experts on this model motorcycle do too the combination of hundreds of (semi-intelagent) members,

in all reality, i love this forum and because i have a passion for bikels and im a NERD i use the forum alot.

Old 07-12-2006, 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: jwp6114

i hoe we didn't scare the guy away.
I think he was looking for something a little different than what he got...something more like you might get from Gixxer web site...like this "werd yo, registered riders are pussies...you should've ran from the po po...you really showed the five-o who da man..."

Old 07-12-2006, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

i hoe we didn't scare the guy away.
I think he was looking for something a little different than what he got...something more like you might get from Gixxer web site...like this "werd yo, registered riders are pussies...you should've ran from the po po...you really showed the five-o who da man..."
amazing.... another great thing about this forum... you can always get a good laugh.

Old 07-12-2006, 06:22 PM

i hoe we didn't scare the guy away
Oh I'm pretty sure we did. Like I mentioned earlier, he cleared out all his other previous posts. He's like a ghost now with just an RR trail hahaha

Old 07-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Default RE: 600

Do us all a favor. Go out and buy a leather jacket and have the words "I AM A MORON" embroidered in large letters across the back of it. That way we can all avoid you when we're out in traffic.

Old 07-13-2006, 02:18 AM

Stand back! Conspiracy theory at work! Check it out. Is it me or if you can aford a (assuming) 03 6RR or newer it has to have a plate maybe. Or bought from a dealer it needs insurance. Cause you can't register w/out insurance. Maybe bought privatly right. When he went to pick it up. No plate? But if you can aford the bike and it's not stolen. You can't pay $14 to register it, at the most $600 down to insure it. I don't know a cop that do it for his mom. No plate, no reggy, no insurance, 120 mph, reckless, aggrivated unlicense, did I miss anything. If I'm wrong any officers please correct me but you have to have some kind of record for "every" vehicled stopped? I smell somethin and it might be
bull****!

Old 07-13-2006, 06:55 PM

Dude, each state is different.

for example:

In Wisconsin, you do not need insurance on ANYTHING you operate, which means you don't have to have insureance to register.
In Wisconsin, you can operate a car or motorcycle with a dealer issued temporary licence plate, not tags are required.
In Wisconsin, you can ride around with no plates whatsoever if the day you get pulled over is the same day you bought it. Private sellers probably don't have the proper paperwork to transfer plates. just a hunch.

When the lights come on a patrol car, a little camera starts recording. there's your record.

I smell something too,
PROZAC!

calm down dude...

Old 07-15-2006, 12:48 AM

In Fl, you do not need insurance to operate a motorcycle. My father is a cop, i am 20, and i know if that would have been anyone else, including me, their a$$ would have been in the back of a patrol car with their bike on a wrecker getting impounded. I have seen it happen when people where doing 5 over, and didnt have any of the requirements