Old 07-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I am a Lucky mother#$%^&*

ORIGINAL
RR mexican at 7/8/2006 6:06:48 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Lucky mother#$%^&*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On wednesday about 5:30 pm I went for a harmless ride to a honda shop in town. I hopped on the freeway down the off ramp I got up to 120mph I entered the 10hwy east with out a care in the world what i didn't know that I just cut off a cop!! Going the same direction I was going I didn't see him until I exited the freeway as I was chilling there waiting for my light I see flashing lights I said to my self (Fuuuuuuuuuck meee a cop) so I start to pull over before I could shut my bike down he was already out his car yelling at me I told him I couldn't hear him so started to take my gear off and he went for his gun thinking that I was going to assult him with my helmet he tells me to put my hands behind my back and spread my legs then resume to frisk me and asking me if I have any weapons on me I no sir yes sir thank you sir everytime he asked me a question he then told me to sit on the curb and let me tell you its about 110 outside I'm sweating buckets and my *** is burning up anyways he askme for my lic, registration I told him its a new bike and I don't have any of what ask for except my car lic. not bike lic. because I haven't gotten it yet so he take it my lic. to the patrol car and runs it so im **** my pants thinking about what is going to happen to me he come back 5 min later and start to tell me you know you don't motorcycle lic no registration no plates and u were going 100+ don't u know that I can impound your bike for 30 days write you a ticket and you never get your motorcycle lic ever I told him yes sir in know sir then he told me Iam (I AM GOING TO LET YOU GO THIS TIME) because when I was younger I had a bike too and I know what its like to let it loose sometimes I then started to say thank you thank you thank you thank you I will never do that again then he took off! as soon he left I yelled I am so ****ing lucky to some dude looking at me a truck and that is my lucky mother ****ing story!!
He should have suspended your licence to operate ANYTHING for 6 months to teach your *** a lesson. I used to speed non stop everywhere i went when i got my Reg. Licence. In Wisconsin there is a point system. you get 12 points. for every traffic violation you get, points are sometimes taken depending on the offence. When i got Nabbed the first time, 6 points where taken. 1/2 my licence was gone. i would have to wait 5 years to get those back. did that stop me? no, i still had my licence so i did it again. Because i had JUST gotten it less than a year prior i was still considered a probationary driver. got nabbed for just about the same amount over. 6 points right? WRONG. after the first offence points DOUBLE. so what would have been 6 (and my licence) i got 12 and my licence. that one ticket just by itself got my *** suspended, unable to drive ANYTHING short of a bicycle for a period of no less than 6 months and a ticket worth more than my rent. what was worse was that i was also in the military at the time. I couldn't operate my 5 ton so i got **** duty for 6 months straight while everyone else got to do what they were trained and order to do.

It's an eye opener. I wish they did it more often and it's a disapointing to know that they didn't even attempt to dicipline you for this act of complete negligence.

Old 07-10-2006, 04:12 PM

First off, I wanna start out with I don't know which is more dangerous. The retard riding his bike like that is traffic with no legal right, or the dumb@ss LEO for not taking his bike. Someone was watching over this guy way too much. No Lic, No reg, No ins, No brains!!
I would like to know what dealership let him take a bike off the lot without doing any of that.

Its people lik this that show up in the papers and news and give the rest of us a bad name. I hope he is extremely embarrassed and has nightmares about this thread!!!

Old 07-10-2006, 04:20 PM

Oh I'm sure he's well embarrassed, just look at the fact that he deleted the entire post and changed the title of the thread. He managed to get away from the cop, but it doesn't look like he's gonna escape the ridicule of his peers.

(edit)
Man this guy really wants to disappear. He cleared out all of his earlier posts. Hey RR, if you're still out there, don't take this the wrong way. We're not trying to gang up on you and scare you off the forum, but now you realize how we all feel about riding safely and responsibly. You won't get so lucky next time.

Old 07-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL...wrecked RR or parts for sale really soon!

Old 07-10-2006, 05:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

L

O

L

[sm=exactly.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Old 07-11-2006, 12:28 PM

same here!

Old 07-11-2006, 12:33 PM

It might be that the officer felt sorry for him. "naaa" That cop was just being lasy to do his job.

Old 07-11-2006, 12:38 PM

In Rhode Island I had to do the same with the insurance and before I could take it out of the show room the bike had to be registered.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Default RE: 600

lesson learned is that you caught a lucky break. Now the lesson is that you should be legit so that the next time you get stopped. Your bike wouldn't be towed away and you be made to walk home like I would have done to you.
Let's see what out come could have been- The first ticket for no insurance would be for $500.00; the second for no registrarion would be $75.00; no license never appled, you would be arrested and charge by the courts about $350.00. If arrested on the weekend you'll be staying in a cell atleast until Monday to be seen by a Judge and every day that the bike is at the tow yard you'll be paying $35.00 for each day. You can't get your bike out until you get out of jail and the bike has to be registered. The bike can't be registered until it is insured. Oh, I almost forgot the bike being towed is $75.00. Do you see all touble that is ahead of you and thats just hear in little Rhode Island. I don't know about the laws in other states. But, they couldn't be all that different. DO YOU REALLY SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE? It is to much of a headache not be legit with all your paper work and it protects you and other motorist. Be safe!!!!

Old 07-12-2006, 01:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

[sm=happybounce.gif] Tahoe!! You crack me up!!! Gotta luv your sense of humor!!! [sm=teetertooter.gif]