Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 02:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I am a Lucky mother#$%^&*

I gotta agree with Fret & the rest. Impress us! DO the right thing now. Park your bike until you get everything legal. And quit doing 120 mph on public roads in heavily traveled areas. If you cannot see a cop, you're going way to damn fast for where you are & your experience level.

Old 07-09-2006, 04:28 AM

+3 to fret's post [sm=wakeup.gif]RRmexican...

Old 07-09-2006, 11:46 AM

What the hell are we talking about? I don't see anything in the original post except "lesson learned".

Old 07-09-2006, 12:36 PM

ORIGINAL: FordFrenzy97

What the hell are we talking about? I don't see anything in the original post except "lesson learned".
I knew I should have quoted him...guess that guardian angel is still at his side

Basically he took his bike out unregistered, no insurance and no license endorsement to go to the shop (instead of the Secretary of State)...he described it as a "harmless ride" and went 120 mph down a freeway entrance ramp "without a care in the world", cut off a cop, got pulled over, the cop was pissed, but let him go because he use to ride and would open it up once in a while.

The quotes are exactly the terms he used to describe his little excursion and he was happy that the cop didn't impound his bike...I think that's about it in a nut shell.

What were you going to get at the shop RR Mexican?

Old 07-09-2006, 02:38 PM

You have got to be kidding me !!. People here on this forum actually confess they go out and buy a bike ( buy it in under 90 min, bike and gear ) run out with out Lic, insurance, and or no experience and start haulin *** on the road !!!! "CANT CURE STUPID", I guess lucky mother #$%^&* is a "SQUID". They should make it a law to have a learners permit before you can purchase a bike at least ( I know its unrealistic it would or could happen ) but hey you can only hope

Old 07-09-2006, 02:45 PM

weird....I never bought a brand new bike before, my other two were used. Before I took my bike from the dealer I had to get insurance for the bike..does that only apply in texas?

Old 07-09-2006, 06:16 PM

I know here in oregon proof of motorcycle insurance is required before obtaining the title and key in hand. Cause i purchased it but my insurance guy was out of town for two days and had to add my bike to the deal so my bike sat at the dealer while i waited for the insurance to go through.

Old 07-09-2006, 06:16 PM

In my area you need an endorsement, not just a permit to buy a new sport bike. I think its because you need insurance to take it off the lot and for that you need the endorsement.

Old 07-10-2006, 04:42 AM

Hahaha Fret, I got your back, here's the original post I copied from my email for anyone without a clue:

RR mexican at 7/8/2006 6:06:48 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Lucky mother#$%^&*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On wednesday about 5:30 pm I went for a harmless ride to a honda shop in town. I hopped on the freeway down the off ramp I got up to 120mph I entered the 10hwy east with out a care in the world what i didn't know that I just cut off a cop!! Going the same direction I was going I didn't see him until I exited the freeway as I was chilling there waiting for my light I see flashing lights I said to my self (Fuuuuuuuuuck meee a cop) so I start to pull over before I could shut my bike down he was already out his car yelling at me I told him I couldn't hear him so started to take my gear off and he went for his gun thinking that I was going to assult him with my helmet he tells me to put my hands behind my back and spread my legs then resume to frisk me and asking me if I have any weapons on me I no sir yes sir thank you sir everytime he asked me a question he then told me to sit on the curb and let me tell you its about 110 outside I'm sweating buckets and my *** is burning up anyways he askme for my lic, registration I told him its a new bike and I don't have any of what ask for except my car lic. not bike lic. because I haven't gotten it yet so he take it my lic. to the patrol car and runs it so im **** my pants thinking about what is going to happen to me he come back 5 min later and start to tell me you know you don't motorcycle lic no registration no plates and u were going 100+ don't u know that I can impound your bike for 30 days write you a ticket and you never get your motorcycle lic ever I told him yes sir in know sir then he told me Iam (I AM GOING TO LET YOU GO THIS TIME) because when I was younger I had a bike too and I know what its like to let it loose sometimes I then started to say thank you thank you thank you thank you I will never do that again then he took off! as soon he left I yelled I am so ****ing lucky to some dude looking at me a truck and that is my lucky mother ****ing story!!
I agree with all y'all. This guy should not be on the road, makin' us who respect our bikes and the road, look like jack-asses, and endangering the lives of others. That's just trash that the cop didn't do a damn thing. Man up here in Canada, you can't even buy a bike without a license and insurance.

Old 07-10-2006, 11:59 AM

I just noticed he changed the title of the thread to "600" LOL! He really wants this thread to just disappear