08 CBR 600RR Fender Eliminator

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 08 CBR 600RR Fender Eliminator

I don't understand the point of doing this to the bike. Other than making it look like ****!

Old 12-08-2007, 09:34 PM

The point is the factory brakelight/ fender is not too good looking, and I think some of the alternatives look better.

Oh wait, its skycal trolling again... oh nevermind

Old 12-08-2007, 09:56 PM

"skycal" Can't even get that right.
ORIGINAL: WhiteDealershipRice

The point is the factory brakelight/ fender is not too good looking, and I think some of the alternatives look better.

Oh wait, its skycal trolling again... oh nevermind

Old 12-08-2007, 10:12 PM

Skical...Skycal whatever, spelling your name correctly is not important enough for me to care.

I guess the point your trying to make is you prefer the factory Honda cancerous apendage to any of the aftermarket alternatives... more power to you.

jimmiv wanted some alternatives and now he has some, keeping the factory one being one of those alternatives. ( I guess we can atribute that contribution to you skical)

Old 12-08-2007, 10:22 PM

It's no hard feelings. I just don't see what has been improved from the stock bike. And if giving an opinion contrary to your view is "Trolling", then this board is full of them. I'm not alone.

Skical...Skycal whatever, spelling your name correctly is not important enough for me to care.

I guess the point your trying to make is you prefer the factory Honda cancerous apendage to any of the aftermarket alternatives... more power to you.

jimmiv wanted some alternatives and now he has some, keeping the factory one being one of those alternatives. ( I guess we can atribute that contribution to you skical )

Old 12-08-2007, 10:34 PM

Naw, 'tis impossible for me to carry a grudge.
You, my eloquent friend,just have a wierd way with words.

The reason I call it trolling is because you have a way of firing off a very generalized statement that doesn't seem at first glance to really add to the thread.

If you qualify the "It looks like ****" comment it makes more sense, and adds to the thread more readily.
For example:

"I think that particular FE looks like ****. "
"I think all FEs look like ****"
" I think the FEs shown on this thread look like ****, but this other one **** I like"
" I think any modifications done to the already perfect product of the all knowing and almighty Honda engineers is a crime against nature and looks like ****"

and so on and so forth.

Tis all in good fun

Old 12-08-2007, 10:51 PM

Point taken. :-)

Naw, 'tis impossible for me to carry a grudge.
You, my eloquent friend, just have a wierd way with words.

The reason I call it trolling is because you have a way of firing off a very generalized statement that doesn't seem at first glance to really add to the thread.

If you qualify the "It looks like ****" comment it makes more sense, and adds to the thread more readily.
For example:

"I think that particular FE looks like ****. "
"I think all FEs look like ****"
" I think the FEs shown on this thread look like ****, but this other one **** I like"
" I think any modifications done to the already perfect product of the all knowing and almighty Honda engineers is a crime against nature and looks like ****"

and so on and so forth.

Tis all in good fun

Old 12-09-2007, 11:16 AM

Well if it matters, Ithink there are a lot of good looking custom jobs that people post from time to time, and there seem to be a lot of new FE's that are showing up for the 07's and 08's. Personally, I think I will keep my dork flap because when I removed the flap from my Kawi, my girl would get water and road debris on her backside when riding. I am not sure if the same will happen on my Honda, but I don't want to spend all the time and money converting it again just to have crap fly up on my passenger and seat. I plan to downsize the giant turn signal stalks though....

Old 12-09-2007, 07:23 PM

Heres my 03-06 conversion from Tripage.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2531/dsc01834ti7.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1807/dsc01837jb5.jpg

Old 12-10-2007, 05:11 PM

In my opinion, Frizzle's pics that he posted is the best looking. The factory light assembly is like an eye sore. Now that is in my own opinion.Soon enough I will replace my factory assembly withone that is similar if not exactlysame as Frizzle's pics.

Quick Reply: 08 CBR 600RR Fender Eliminator