CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

Need Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008 | 11:59 PM
Default Need Help!!!

ok so i've been throwing around ideas in my head for the past few days of what i want to do with my "new to me" F4.

I'm going to do the subframe and F4i split seat tail conversion, paint the bike, paint/powdercoat the wheels, get new grips, and get the seat pads covered.

some ove the combos I have considered are as follows and there will be a poll for you to make you selection in

1.) Flat Black with candy apple red outline cut CBR logo, no wing and with candy apple red wheels/grips/seats

2.) Candy apple red with a white wing, electric/royal blue painted/powdercoated wheels/grips/seats

3.) Candy apple red with a phantom wing, electric/royal blue painted/powdercoated wheels/grips/seats

4.) High gloss black with a phantom wing, candy apple red painted/powdercoated wheels/grips/seats

5.) High gloss black with a flat black wing, White painted/powdercoated wheels/grips and black seats

6.) High gloss Electric/Royal Blue with a candy apple red wing, candy apple red painted/powdercoated wheels/grips/seats

7.) High gloss White with Electric/Royal Blue wing, Electric/Royal painted/powdercoated wheels/grips/seats

This is all I have come up with for now,

feel free to vote and/or chime in or throw some more suggestions my way. as you can see i'm not set on anything yet and this will be a winter project.

G

Old 04-01-2008 | 10:28 AM
Default RE: Need Help!!!

I voted for the gloss white. What wing are you talking about? Do you man the solo seat cowl?

Old 04-01-2008 | 10:57 AM

sorry about that the "wing" is the honda wing on the fairngs that is finished on the tank

G

Old 04-02-2008 | 12:40 AM

no yellow?

Old 04-02-2008 | 10:57 AM

I see. I live white bikes and the F4 looks damn good in white. I love my Sunrise yellow and black, but it's cool to see custom bikes.