CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

My new F4

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007 | 11:53 PM
Default RE: My new F4

Nice looking bikes...reminds me of mine before it was stolen and given back beat to hell. The Zero Gravity screens are nice, thats what ive got on mine as well. I'm still looking for a good set of front signals I like, and the rear I just integrated the stock light which can be hard to see...as well as put leds into my passenger pegs. Look at the How-To forums they're awesome. And use the search feature. As for the turn signals...the fast blink is easy to fix to matter what signals you go with...all you need to do is change the relay or wire in resistor. Personally I dont mind not having the running lights.

Old 04-09-2007 | 09:21 PM
Default RE: My new F4

I have a '99 CBR 600 and got a great fiberglass undertail, signal relay switch, integrated turn signal/brake light, silver anodized front and rear pegs, and a dark smoke windscreen, and black powder coated levers, all off of e Bay. The undertail I got came from Brazil for $100.00 it fit great (supplier was artifras). Most of all the other things were under $40.00 (not including shipping) and it looks much better with the aftermarket additions. Hope you enjoy your new CBR 600 as much I enjoy mine!