CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

Just a thank you....

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a thank you....

Hey guys,
Just wanted to send a big thank you out to all of you who post such wonderful info on this forum...I am a female with some mechanical know-how, and over the last few years whenever I needed a question answered or wondered how something worked on a bike...I came here. I have been ready to pull my hair out at the 99F4 I just sold....it's a new world to me with a carburated bike that sat for almost a year before I bought it...a lot different than my 04RR I have...either way...it's been a learning experience with that bike that without you guys would have been impossible. I have learned how to pull plugs, clean carbs, trouble shoot starting problems, etc....I have surprised myself even. So anyway, just wanted to thank you whether I may have searched for a post any of you may have posted or not...it was an invaluable tool to me to have you guys share such expertise....so Thanks!!!

Oh, and although I sold the F4, I won't forget it, it was a good bike, it really does have a place in my heart...it was a part of history for sure that without it we wouldn't have the bikes we have now. Guess I will always have some love for the F4's out there!