CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

F4 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Official Welcome Crew
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Not too warm but a sunny day here on Long Island... finally got around to putting some Stabil in the gas tank.. and since I had to get the gas into the bowls I had to take it for a ride around lol

Took a pic today.. put my black delrin bar ends on... next up with be new front signals... black Vortex sliders are also on the plan list..

Old 01-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lookin' good!

Old 02-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbulenz
Not too warm but a sunny day here on Long Island... finally got around to putting some Stabil in the gas tank.. and since I had to get the gas into the bowls I had to take it for a ride around lol

Took a pic today.. put my black delrin bar ends on... next up with be new front signals... black Vortex sliders are also on the plan list..
Very clean bike.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:09 PM

Just picked this up yesterday. Haven't really gotten many good pictures or cleaned it yet but I'll throw up what I got.

Seems to have been repainted but it runs well and everything seems to be in good order. Gonna give it a thorough tune up b4 it gets warm here.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:56 PM

Here's one of mine

Attached Thumbnails  F4 Picture Thread-cbr.jpg  
Old 02-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Official Welcome Crew
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for the compliment GC8Steve.

I finally chose a new set of turn signals.. the stock ones.. lmao..
I might be the only person in the world that has removed aftermarket LED signals to put the stockers back on. haha

I put the fronts back on today, and maybe next week while Im on vacation I'll do the rears..

Originally Posted by GC8Steve
Just picked this up yesterday. Haven't really gotten many good pictures or cleaned it yet but I'll throw up what I got.

Seems to have been repainted but it runs well and everything seems to be in good order. Gonna give it a thorough tune up b4 it gets warm here.
Interesting decals it has.. they look pretty good with the lower part painted black. I wonder how a red "HONDA" lettering would look at the bottom? I'm impressed you brought her home yesterday with that blizzard you guys got!

Old 02-07-2010, 09:58 PM

Name:  cbr.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  124.9 KB

i see not many people have orange....its my first bike just got it about 2 weeks ago....will post more pics when she gets out the shop...also any ideas for body and engine mods and how much is it to convert to f4i seats?

Last edited by ttwista; 02-07-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Turbulenz
Thanks for the compliment GC8Steve.

I finally chose a new set of turn signals.. the stock ones.. lmao..
I might be the only person in the world that has removed aftermarket LED signals to put the stockers back on. haha

I put the fronts back on today, and maybe next week while Im on vacation I'll do the rears..

Interesting decals it has.. they look pretty good with the lower part painted black. I wonder how a red "HONDA" lettering would look at the bottom? I'm impressed you brought her home yesterday with that blizzard you guys got!
Yeah I got her home just in time. Been snowed in a few days now. Got a 10ft. snow bank the plows left at the end of the driveway. Looks like I won't be riding her anytime soon :-/

I'm thinking about all the different decal options and whatnot. For now though I think I'm just gonna ride it. Made up a shorty exhaust yesterday but not tryin to go crazy. I have a habit of taking my vehicles apart and never getting them back together. My FD RX7's been apart over a year now haha. Gonna try and enjoy this one.

Old 02-08-2010, 01:45 PM

Mine needs some work... I just got it a couple weeks ago and I'm commuting on it 50 miles a day or so. Vance & Hines slipon. Some sprocket conversion that I'm not too sure about 51 teeth? dunno.

Old 02-08-2010, 04:57 PM

Not sure if I ever posted this up or not, but here is mine. The only difference is now I cut the exhaust down and it looks 10x better, and still sounds very nice.

Name:  130.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  115.8 KB

Quick Reply: F4 Picture Thread