CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

Driving without M1 License

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Driving without M1 License

Hey guys!! I finally got my bike ready new oil, plugs, fuel filter, and chain so I go to DMV they wont give me M1 License or permeate bcuz my drivers License is suspended due to fee's and i owe $2,000 on tickets damn when will i ride my bike shiit!!
B.T.W I'm from SUNNY California with all there ****ty rules!!!!

Dose anyone ride without M1 License?? what would happened if i ride without M1???
__________________________________________________ _______________
99 Honda CBR 600 F4
Red and Black.... black wide screen
stock engine

Old 03-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Depends on location. Here in Philadelphia?
  • Fine
  • 90 days jail time
  • License suspension extended
  • Vehicle impounded and sold at auction

Old 03-15-2010, 06:46 PM

I went riding here in IL with 5 other guys that had so god awful expensive harleys brand new and none of them even had the permit to drive let alone there license..Around where I live esp if your wearing safety gear like I do (jacket and helmet and boats) cops don't pay attention to you unless your doing wheelies or stuff like that. Follow rules of the roads and you wont get pulled over.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:56 PM

If you follow ----^ that advice, please don't come here complaining bout what its gonna cost you when you get caught.

Mahoney88, that's called luck. Luck that absolutely nothing happened where they'd have to show their license. And it'll be Bad Luck when a cop requests to see the 3s (license, registration and proof of insurance) because he's a rookie and his training officer is showing him how to make a stop.

I've gotten caught up in rookie training walking back from the corner store. DUI roadblocks, witness to an accident, cop just being a ***** to a sport bike rider.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
If you follow ----^ that advice, please don't come here complaining bout what its gonna cost you when you get caught.

Mahoney88, that's called luck. Luck that absolutely nothing happened where they'd have to show their license. And it'll be Bad Luck when a cop requests to see the 3s (license, registration and proof of insurance) because he's a rookie and his training officer is showing him how to make a stop.

I've gotten caught up in rookie training walking back from the corner store. DUI roadblocks, witness to an accident, cop just being a ***** to a sport bike rider.
Lol well thanks for the advice. I never said I didn't have a license. I said 5 other people I went with didn't have anything not even a permit. Another thing around here they don't train rookies as you call it.. If the city you apply for hires you they give you keys to your very own durango. And they don't even ask for registration . Half is luck and half is living around smaller towns rather than big towns. Heck half the time the cops know there are parties with under age kids and don't do nothing about them. If your not causing h*ll or going to hurt yourself or others they don't really care what you do.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:12 PM

Lol and I've gotten stopped for:
  • 30 mph in a 35 mph zone
  • Driving without lights at 5 pm (well before dusk and not in a work zone)
  • Excessive acceleration... in a 2004 VW Beetle

All simply so the cops could run the plates and my license to make sure the Beetle wasn't stolen and I didn't have warrants. Prolly a case of DWB.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by kuroshio
prolly a case of dwb.
*****!

Old 03-15-2010, 09:00 PM

^LOL. I've gotten stopped more than once for driving while caucasian. Because I am white, and in that particular neighborhood, I must be up to no good.

Anyway, the point is, Just because you didn't do anything doesn't mean you won't get stopped. Been there done that. Almost drug one cop out of his car to kick his ***--he tailgated me for over 10 miles. He was so close to me that I could see ONE headlight in each mirror. WTF!!!! Another time I was on the after work ebay post office package drop run and the douche stopped me for no reason. My wife almost became a multi-millionaire that night. IDK why, but i have never been so insulted and demeaned and never have I ever wanted to punch someone in the face as I did that cop that night.

Oh yeah, in memphis, they don't have to pull you over to run the tag. they got some kind of robot camera that does that crap now, it looks like the head of johnny 5 is on top of their car looking around.

Old 03-15-2010, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Depends on location. Here in Philadelphia?
  • Fine
  • 90 days jail time
  • License suspension extended
  • Vehicle impounded and sold at auction
See, they need to do some of that around here. Instead, they got people with 47 DWIs and no license driving around like it is cool. OK, 47 is an exaggeration, but I am pretty sure one guy has over 20.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:23 PM

Heh yeah that's the point alright. Pick the least inconvenient, most frustrating time possible and that's when the cop will light you up. Given the OP has fines needing to be paid, it'll prolly be the day before he sends the check in to pay them off

Speak of which, if he's caught driving / riding with a suspended license due to outstanding fines and tickets, it's guaranteed he's going directly to jail. And prolly staying until its all paid off, either in cash or time served. Least that's how it work when I lived in Texas. You had you chance to pay up without the system's "inspiration"

Zero chance in Hell they were gonna let you go till they got their cash.

Quick Reply: Driving without M1 License