CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

Clock surrounds

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clock surrounds

Hello.
Was wondering of anybody knows where I can buy the clock surrounds for an f4 with buying a full fairing set any help would be great am from the uk but would prob buy them from anywhere. Or if someone has ever attempted to make them.
Thank you

Old 03-07-2012, 04:07 AM
Track junkie & modaholic

You mean the ram air covers that surround the gauges right? If your buying a full set of fairings than auctmarts.com has free delivery to the uk. I would recommend cbrfairings.com over them but they seem to have vanished.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:59 AM

Yeah them ones the go right up and attach on to the screen. Sorry am not after a full set just the covers missed out a few words on my post. Trouble is I need them there really because all the wiring is underneath and am gussing if it got a little wet fuses might start to go I have a good left one but the right one has the point at the top missing it disappeared after a little lay down. Am trying to repair it and make a new piece but If this doesn't work I will really need to by one.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by cbrfxsmithy_6_7
Yeah them ones the go right up and attach on to the screen. Sorry am not after a full set just the covers missed out a few words on my post. Trouble is I need them there really because all the wiring is underneath and am gussing if it got a little wet fuses might start to go I have a good left one but the right one has the point at the top missing it disappeared after a little lay down. Am trying to repair it and make a new piece but If this doesn't work I will really need to by one.
I have an extra one if i can find out how much shipping is i can send it to you as long as you pay the shipping. Im in the US though. And the one extra one i have isnt OEM but it fits like OEM just a little thinner plastic.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:31 PM

That would be sweet. Save me a load of work is it the right hand side one.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:43 PM

Its not the ram air covers its the ones In front of them the surround the speedo and then come right back up on them selves to connect on to the frame where the mirror bolts are. Does anybody know where i can get these from. The ones that fit on to the tank I have if that was what you mean.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Track junkie & modaholic

I would recommend ebay or an OEM parts dealer if your in the market for just one side, if ddavis doesn't work out for you.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:13 PM

I'll have a look I did find a web site in the us that was selling them and bloody typical can't find it now

Does anybody know what there called there is the tank infills/ ram air covers but the two plastic bits that connect from the infills sour rounds the clocks. I am going insane trying to find these

Last edited by regener8ed; 03-07-2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: >>> merged sequential posts <<<
Old 03-07-2012, 05:45 PM

From page 2-5 of the manual (the PDF version everyone downloads ) it's called the "Instrument Panel".

My CBR is missing both of them. If you find a source for some, please let me know!

Old 03-07-2012, 10:51 PM

Yea pm me an address so i can see how much international shipping is. I have one of those in my basement and i wont ever use it. Just send me the address and ill tell you the shipping costs.

Quick Reply: Clock surrounds