CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Would thou E-Bay it?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would thou E-Bay it?

i dropped my bike so i need some stuff to replace.

i found some mirrors that are from ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...73985465QQrdZ1
does anyone know if these have fitment issues with these?

also does anyone know where i can get the right foot pedal asembally. you know the wing looking thing you put your foot on. mines sorta cracked right in the middle.

also my right front blinker light went out so i may as well replace the fronts completely anyone know of any good products out there?

Old 01-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Default RE: Would thou E-Bay it?

First, I cant say about fitment of those mirrors, BUT my brother has those on his R6 and you cannot see anything with those things. Nothing. They look good but are useless. Check these mirrors, I have these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...QQcmdZViewItem
They are good looking and fit good and can see OK with them.

Try this for your Rearset fix:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-Ho...QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe you can get it without the Brake assembly...
Ebay has good blinkers also.

This what you needed?

Old 01-09-2007, 06:29 PM

that is excatly what i needed. but dude im sorry, i really can't stand the carbon fiber look on those mirros. if they were regular dull plastic i'd take that over the carbon fiber look any day.

aside that, the rear set is EXCATLY what i needed. on the right side. although i have no need for the brake assembly.

perhaps i should consider i pull it off and send it to my buddy the welder. he's definatly could tig weld the for it to hold straight.

Old 01-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Banned

Hey man, I have those mirrors you listed in your first post and I can see fine behind me. If someone is really close, I'll have to tuck my elbow in a bit but I can see them clearly. The R6 may be more narrow up top.

But if you've got an F3, you'll be fine with the first mirrors you choose.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:47 AM

Thanks shaw, I didnt know they were OK on the F3. I know they suck on the R6. Oh and blade you can get that same mirror in plain plastic. I have the plain plastic ones, I didnt realize they were carbon. Sorry these are the ones I meant to show you:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...QQcmdZViewItem

Todd

Old 01-10-2007, 02:45 AM

i have the one blk pitbull is talking about i am about to switch back to the stock you can see to the sides ok with those but have to kinda shift your body around to much to see behind u . i am just gonna get the inch shorter stock ones keep the bat ears look. an right rearset assembly is gonna run u about 80 bucks ebay

Old 01-10-2007, 04:59 AM

well instead of buying a nice used rearset. im probablygoing toforce mybuddy to fix it for me. it'sjust simple aluminum welding, although i admit i rather weld mild steel over aluminum any day.but it should be able to be welded it back to stock. its just like welding the cracks in a log manifold. it's just one big *** crack. im sure it'll look ugly but it shouldn't cost me anything. other then naging my friend in his busy schedual.

Old 01-10-2007, 10:28 PM

OEM knock off mirrorsare cheap if thats the look you want....check with Dennis Kirk or shade tree power sports.

I tried some mini "gp" style mirrors once...looked like the stuff you see on Forula 1 cars....couldn't see a thing

Old 01-14-2007, 07:52 PM

Blade8r,
I have those mirros u inquired about but in carbon fiber and I can see just fine. YEs I sometimes tuck my elbows in to make sure nothing is there, but I had to tuck my elbows in with OEM mirros anyway..... I like the mirrors, they work great for me, and Im always hauling ***...