Old 04-25-2007, 01:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHAT DO THESE DO???????????/

i paid 2500 for it

Old 04-25-2007, 05:13 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

sounds like if you bought it for a track bike you probably got a good deal, but paying that plus what you'll have to put into it to make it streetable you couldve boughta really good condition stock one. not trying to knock your deal or anything just making an observation. but taleast we are here to help you answer the questions you have ! and since your situation has become more clear we wont look @ your posts like "wtf *scratches head*, how could he not know that !" we will be able to help you better. good luck and just be happy that there are so many f2/f3 parts out there that re building your baby will be easy

Old 04-25-2007, 02:42 PM

I hope you got a reach-around with that bike...

Old 04-25-2007, 06:02 PM

I see some steel braided brake lines...just curious what sort of mods he might have told you the bike has?

Old 04-25-2007, 08:04 PM

ORIGINAL: davefolds3

I see some steel braided brake lines...just curious what sort of mods he might have told you the bike has?

it had the brake lines,quarter turn throttle,shark skin plastic,only aronud 13,000 miles and it was closeer to me then most other bikes ya i could have waited but this is my first bike and i got all itchy so ya not the best buy of the year but not the worst i think its pretty qucik on the get up oh ya revalved forks and rebilt heads i belive

oh ya and vaince and hyines slip on (cant spell but im ok ) oh ya and piped and jetted

Old 04-25-2007, 11:26 PM

dood i have the brake lines (steel braded) on front and let me tell you awsome braking its one of the best feeling brake lever of all the brakes i felt on any other bike i touched! Well thats my oppionion.. On the choke cable.... it should be a cable off the back end of your carbs on the front brake lever side. if you see a cable coming from the side of the carbs thats the cable for your choke. I meen you should have one hooked up some where other wize start up would be hell....... can you ask the last owner where it might be? But the bike looks awsome all raced out i love that