CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Two new videos (well, one and a half)

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two new videos (well, one and a half)

Gonna post in S&S as well, but since it's an F3 I figured you guys got dibs on the videos.
I changed my bulletcam position from the top of my helmet to down on the side fairing,
and the result is a much better angle.
Pretty cool seeing the fork moving up and down.
I did the videos this saturday (or was it friday?)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00083939037814

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46982195621670

I screwed up the last ride there, because just as I approached the first turn I could swear I saw a black and white in the mirror...
Lost the entrance to the first curve, and kept a slow pace the rest of the ride because my heart was racing.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Default RE: Two new videos (well, one and a half)

Nice vids hey your on a f3? i did that small lil wheelie and scared the **** out of my self ... where was that taken with the snowy mountains in the back round? awsome riding i bet would love that scenery here in NC ... Well i would if i lived in the mountain in NC lol well nice riding and keep posting

Old 05-03-2007, 02:00 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRFEAVER

Nice vids hey your on a f3? i did that small lil wheelie and scared the **** out of my self ... where was that taken with the snowy mountains in the back round? awsome riding i bet would love that scenery here in NC ... Well i would if i lived in the mountain in NC lol well nice riding and keep posting
Thanks, and yes that's an old F3.
The videos are from Norway, a couple minutes from where I live.
When the snow's gone in the mountains, I'll get a video from a fantastic mountain pass also a couple minutes from here.
It's called Trollstigen, and you'd better check it out and look forward to the video.
http://www.trollstigen.net/index2.php

Old 05-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Banned

Nice cam work. Just a couple of things...

For the type of riding it seems you're wanting to do, you're in too high of a gear most of the time. When you do downshift, try rev-matching or, "blipping the throttle." It will make downshifts much smoother, helps prevent traction loss in the rear and the most important, for me anyway, it keeps you in the powerband. By blipping the throttle you keep the RPM's high and power at the flick of a wrist.

Other than that take it easy on the gears! Haha, I know it was an accident but I had to give you flak for it. One of these days I'll get a cam and post up a video for all to pick apart!

The road looks like fun - I'm looking forward to a trip to the mountains in Colorado this summer but I don't want to have to have carbs jetterd, then re-jetted when I come home so I'm not even sure I'm gonna take it.

Old 05-04-2007, 01:46 AM

what's up camera set up.?

Old 05-04-2007, 03:12 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

The road looks like fun - I'm looking forward to a trip to the mountains in Colorado this summer but I don't want to have to have carbs jetterd, then re-jetted when I come home so I'm not even sure I'm gonna take it.
Thats crap you won't need to rejet your carbs [:'(]