CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

plz plz need help and advice my baby is poorly

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: plz plz need help and advice my baby is poorly

[sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=smiley35.gif] I ALMOST thought I'd read it all. Whew.

Old 01-17-2007, 09:16 PM

I think I'm going to have to start drinking again so I can understand the rambling. WOW crazy

Old 01-17-2007, 10:01 PM

It's all nice to say ride on the track but whose gunna pay for it i'd love to race it's the one thing i'd love to do i'd give every think up for it but i've got a cat in hell's chance at the mo and that iant going to stop me enjoying my bikes there is a time and a place that you can ride quikly and saftley on the road when it'sCLEARi don't goblazin around on my bikeevery were i go but iwill go down my favorite twisty and get my knee down there's no other buzz like it....

i thought this was a forum for helping fellow bikers and so far i've had a bunch of people that can't read and have no mechanical nowledge .. and nothink hepfull to say exept crittisize

Old 01-17-2007, 10:33 PM

ORIGINAL: burnzybubbles

It's all nice to say ride on the track but whose gunna pay for it i'd love to race it's the one thing i'd love to do i'd give every think up for it but i've got a cat in hell's chance at the mo and that iant going to stop me enjoying my bikes there is a time and a place that you can ride quikly and saftley on the road when it'sCLEARi don't goblazin around on my bikeevery were i go but iwill go down my favorite twisty and get my knee down there's no other buzz like it....
apparently you aren't going to get it. That's one reason why nobody wants to help you. hopefully, you don't end up as a hood ornament.

i thought this was a forum for helping fellow bikers and so far i've had a bunch of people that can't read
now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. People here read fine. Apparently, you went to the George W. Bush School of Public Speaking. I guess you decided to skip that day in 2nd grade where they taught spelling, the day in 3rd grade where they taught punctuation, and that day in 4th grade where they teach grammar.

and have no mechanical nowledge .. and nothink hepfull to say exept crittisize
get a clue....people here are trying to tell you something, you just don't want to listen.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:12 PM

i suffer withmild dislexia if you really wanted to no and i didn't do my english exam's cos of it the only thing i can do is spellif i wanted to put the grammar in i'd be here age'sthat's not my fault... i don't think u under stand were i'm coming fromyour making it look like i take no consideration for other road usermyself and the public i do if the road isclear the onlyperson i'm gunna hurt isme and and i try and look after my welfare as much as possibleit's all about making sure you can prodict the road conditions and adjusting your riding to suite like i said i don't go fast every were i try and only go quik when i think there's nothink around me that could cause danger i've been riding five year's nowin all conditions snow on the groundeven pack ice and this is my firstever accidenti'm not proud of that but the only way you learnis from expirience cos agian we all makemistakes no one is perfecti don't plan on doing it again soon

Old 01-17-2007, 11:39 PM

i suffer withmild dislexia if you really wanted to no and i didn't do my english exam's cos of it the only thing i can do is spellif i wanted to put the grammar in i'd be here age'sthat's not my fault...
okay, that explains quite a bit. my apologies if I came off harsh about your spelling/punctuation/grammar. But still, everybody is having difficulty reading your post. They can't all be wrong. don't go accusing them of not being able to read when you already know you have issues with writing.

i don't think u under stand were i'm coming fromyour making it look like i take no consideration for other road usermyself and the public i do if the road isclear the onlyperson i'm gunna hurt isme and and i try and look after my welfare as much as possibleit's all about making sure you can prodict the road conditions and adjusting your riding to suite like i said i don't go fast every were i try and only go quik when i think there's nothink around me that could cause danger
this is part you are NOT getting. You absolutely cannot predict who or what is on the road with you. What is clear one minute will have a car, rock, or animal the next minute. Public roads are NOT designed for the riding you'd like to do. Period!

i've been riding five year's nowin all conditions snow on the groundeven pack ice and this is my firstever accidenti'm not proud of that but the only way you learnis from expirience cos agian we all makemistakes no one is perfecti don't plan on doing it again soon
well I do sincerely hope you do learn from this accident. If its not clear to you yet, its obvious you were going too fast for the road conditions. The Range Rover *may* have contributed but I can guarantee you that if you were going slower, you could've given yourself enough reaction time to avoid this completely.

anyway, from the description of your accident, its sounds like you have some major damage. If you crashed hard enough to snap your suspension in two, I'm sure you have some frame damage even if you can't see it. I would take it to a shop and get it assessed.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:30 AM

i think he forgot these .................................................. ............................

Old 01-18-2007, 12:52 AM

Thank you!!! some constructive critisism that's all i wantedyea i no about my condition but thats wot anoy's me more is that no one take's it into consideration they just see someone that cant write well and basically takes the p**si do listen it's just i don't like people asuming the way i think i realise that i was going to fast for the road conditions and if i was going slower i could of avoided all this it was a friday coming home from work it took that slight lapse in concentration and the fact of how comfy the bike was to ride fast that's the lesson i've learned i new it as soon as i put the bike down i feel gutted that i have a uni cycle to play with in the gardenand that i might miss some of the summer trying to put the bike back togetherand all my mates are still going out on rides i understand the fact of the road conditions cange all the time but if i can't see wot's infront of me i don't go fast period and it's not like track racing is 100% safe eitherthere's many a racer out there with battle scars

Old 01-18-2007, 01:45 AM

and it's not like track racing is 100% safe eitherthere's many a racer out there with battle scars
I agree that the track is not 100% safe. But since you haven't been to the track, allow me to share some experiences as to why the track is safer:

- obviously you don't have to worry about cars, traffic, etc.

- the environment is predictable! Ever wonder how some of these racers take blind turns so damn fast??? Its because they know what's on the other side of the turn. Can you say the same for a blind turn on the street?????

- you don't have to deal with road hazards such as gravel, dirt, oil, animals, pot holes, etc.

- if you do have to deal with road hazards, you have someone waving a large yellow flag warning you of the situation. Can you same the same for the street????

- there is plenty of room for error. If you run wide on a turn, you regain your composure and continue. What happens if you do that in the twisties??? Chances are you cross the double-yellow line and pray there isn't a car coming the other way.

- if you run off track, you have plenty of run off room to regain control and get back on track. What happens if you do that in the twisties??? Chances are you hit a tree or guard rail. Or even worse, you're flying off the side of a mountain.

- if you crash, you have immediate help for you and your bike. What happens in the street?? If you're lucky, someone sees what happens and offers assistance. In the worse case scenario, you're laying on the side of the road slowly having the life sucked out of you.

The key to going fast is predictability and knowing the environment. You just don't have that in the street. Just go to the track once and all of what I said will make complete sense.

Old 01-18-2007, 03:19 AM

Quick Reply: plz plz need help and advice my baby is poorly