CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Just got first bike need help - 96 CBR 600 F3

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2021 | 03:04 PM
Default Wires

Originally Posted by Killa96CBR600
i just traded my car for a 96 CBR 600 F3, my car had alot of problems and well the bike does too so here goes...

I need someone that doesn't have their fairings on, r someone who wouldn't care to take theirs off to take a few pics of the wiring harness or maybe get on the phone with me and explain to me where the wires go can i car rewire the gauge cluster, tail light, blinkers, ignition switch, and im sure theres a couple other things i need help with as far as wiring goes...

the other is the bike has a radiator and cooling fan there were zip tied up and i have no idea where it is supposed to mount it doesn't have brackets... i have the places on the radiator wheres its supposed to connect to the bracket though just no bracket i wanna make a bracket for it but i need to know how it should sit on the bike first
did unfix

Old 05-01-2021 | 03:06 PM
Default Wires

Originally Posted by Killa96CBR600
i just traded my car for a 96 CBR 600 F3, my car had alot of problems and well the bike does too so here goes...

I need someone that doesn't have their fairings on, r someone who wouldn't care to take theirs off to take a few pics of the wiring harness or maybe get on the phone with me and explain to me where the wires go can i car rewire the gauge cluster, tail light, blinkers, ignition switch, and im sure theres a couple other things i need help with as far as wiring goes...

the other is the bike has a radiator and cooling fan there were zip tied up and i have no idea where it is supposed to mount it doesn't have brackets... i have the places on the radiator wheres its supposed to connect to the bracket though just no bracket i wanna make a bracket for it but i need to know how it should sit on the bike first

Was you able to see what the wires was I was wondering the same thing about minw?

Old 05-01-2021 | 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

All you need is a wiring diagram for the year/make/model of bike you have and it should be easy to determine based on the location of the wires along with the color what they do.