intagrated tail and brake lights

flush mount front signals

97-98 style rear fairings and seat

2+ 1- sprockets

Old 11-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Muz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: finally finished...tell me what you guys think

Looks nice mate, nice paint scheme. Not to sure about the headlight decal can you post a shot from futher away?

Make sure you keep her up right.

Old 11-16-2005, 04:14 PM

CoNGRatS MaN! YouR BiKe LooKS AweSoMe! 2 QuesTioNS FoR U:
I WeNT To THe WeBSiTe U pOSTeD FoR FaSTDeCaLS.CoM AnD OrDereD THe STiCKeR FoR THe HeaDLiGHT SPLiT, HoW LoNG DiD It TaKe FoR THe SHiPPiNG BeiNG THaT THeY SenD iT ReGuLaR USPS MaIL? aND HoW DiD U GeT The ReD ouTLiNe oN The 2 RiMS FoR ThE Bike? PLeaSE LeT Me KNoW,THaNkS FoR YouR TiME aND HeLP...

Old 11-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Retired Mod

great looking bike. cleanest 96 ive ever seen. major props

Old 11-16-2005, 06:00 PM

THanks for the complimenst guys!!! As far as teh headlight decal, it took about a week to get. And the rims stripes are decals also. You can get them in any color and from alloutgraphics.com tapeworks.com or almost any other online decal shop.

Old 11-17-2005, 01:14 PM

QuiCK QueSTioN... iS The RiM TaPe FiRE ReD oR ReFLeCTiVe ReD? PLeaSe LeT Me KnoW, THanKS

Old 11-17-2005, 02:08 PM

Nice work by far one of the cleanest F3s out there.I really like the paint work! I have always like the F2 and F3 bodies. Most people consider them outdated sitting next to a 600RR but it is getting to the point where all you see on the road anymore is a very factory looking newer bike. It is nice to see someone that has put some effort into in my opinion on of the greates overall riding bikes they have ever made!

Old 11-17-2005, 04:09 PM

ORIGINAL: TBone

Nice work by far one of the cleanest F3s out there.I really like the paint work! I have always like the F2 and F3 bodies. Most people consider them outdated sitting next to a 600RR but it is getting to the point where all you see on the road anymore is a very factory looking newer bike. It is nice to see someone that has put some effort into in my opinion on of the greates overall riding bikes they have ever made!
Thanks! I agree with you about the F3's having a really nice body style...to me, most new bikes look very similar. As far as the rim tape, it is NOT bref;ective tape, just regular red rim tape.

Old 11-21-2005, 01:58 PM

I think the bike looks great. I just got a 96 myself with a lot of plastic damage, and would like to rebuild it and give it a custom look. I have one question though. Do you have to make any alterations to the 97-98 tail fairings in order for it to fit the 96 body or will it just snap right on? What about the seat? Once again I think you did a great job on the bike. I like the matte black finish on the mid fairing. Are those the stock mirrors or aftermarket? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Old 11-23-2005, 07:01 AM

ORIGINAL: joranb

I think the bike looks great. I just got a 96 myself with a lot of plastic damage, and would like to rebuild it and give it a custom look. I have one question though. Do you have to make any alterations to the 97-98 tail fairings in order for it to fit the 96 body or will it just snap right on? What about the seat? Once again I think you did a great job on the bike. I like the matte black finish on the mid fairing. Are those the stock mirrors or aftermarket? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Thanks for the compliment! As far as the color, I actually didn't use matte black. Its a titanium color, but didnt shine in the pictures, which is probably why you thought its a matte black. As for the 97-98 tail, I bought teh bike with all that on it already, but from the way it looks, everything bolts right on. You will need to get the 2 rear side fairings, the rear center piece that connects the 2 side fairings, the tail light, and the seat. That seems to be all you would need. Also, the mirrors are stock. Thanks!

Quick Reply: finally finished...tell me what you guys think