CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

aftermarket china fairing for soo cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aftermarket china fairing for soo cheap!

I found out about this new company in China, who is selling the fairing for $400 including shipping. I am buying it for my 95 f3, if theres anyone else who want to buy it, i can try to talk him down for more discount if there are multiple buyers. lemme know asap

Old 05-04-2010, 08:01 PM

im interested can you give any other details

Old 05-04-2010, 09:15 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...Q5fAccessories

There you go man. Do not email him right away though. I emailed him and I am waiting for his response. So when he writes back, i will tell him that theres another person interested; therefore, i'll ask him for some discount on top of stealer deal! ($400 with shipping), then you email him. I mean if you email him right now then he will think there is too much competetion and prob wont give any discount. Goodluck and ill keep you posted, let me know if ur still interested

Old 05-04-2010, 09:30 PM

ok I got a reply for him and this is what i said now
"I have a 1995 honda cbr f3. So here are my questions?
(1) The 95 F3 tail side fairing and the 97 are different and i know for sure that 97 tail side does not fit the 95 without modifications so my question is, do you guys have a different kit for 95 f3 or they are all the same?
(2) I am really interested in buying your fairing. I also told my friend about it, and he may be interested too so I was wondering, if there are 2 buyers, can you give us some discount if that is ok with you
(3) The one i saw on your site for f3 shows only yellow fairings. Do you also have different one's with different color or repsol fairing, etc
(4) Is there anyway to speed up the shipping if I purchase the fairings in a day or two

Please answer all those questions so I can go ahead and place my order"

Old 05-04-2010, 10:33 PM

Better be careful before shelling out money. Check out the feedback. Doesnt have a good record.

Seems that those china fairing companys are all the same just make different seller accounts when feedback gets too bad.

If it were me id find stock fairings and paint them but thats just me.

Old 05-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Old 05-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by superlund
I found out about this new company in China, who is selling the fairing for $400 including shipping. I am buying it for my 95 f3, if theres anyone else who want to buy it, i can try to talk him down for more discount if there are multiple buyers. lemme know asap
personally I would be cautious.
I got mine from Hong Kong, and from one of the "best" ones from China.

It was a pain in the ***.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:09 AM

man im hella disappointed with everything, my stock fairings paint is all stripped (long story short) the company who was painting mine quoted me $600, 2 weeks later, called me and said it will not cost 600 and i will have to pay $1500 now, i was like F this! i want my bike back, and i was soo
f'in pissed that i didnt wanted to pay them shyit but then i felt i wasnt being fair so i already spend $300 for the paint that they stripped and i dont wanna spend anymore money on something which is more than my bike is worth thats why i thought about chinese plastic , usualy they go for $500+ shipped but this guy is doing $400 shipped plus he said he will ship it right away cuz its in stock

"by the way, i read your post about installing them, it didnt seem too bad" atleast u like it now if u havent sold them

Old 05-05-2010, 09:41 AM

i mean they work yes.
but in comparison, they are terrible when it comes to
-fitment
-durability
-quality
-reliability
-time to get to you (aka 30+ days)

Old 05-05-2010, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by superlund
man im hella disappointed with everything, my stock fairings paint is all stripped (long story short) the company who was painting mine quoted me $600, 2 weeks later, called me and said it will not cost 600 and i will have to pay $1500 now, i was like F this! i want my bike back, and i was soo
f'in pissed that i didnt wanted to pay them shyit but then i felt i wasnt being fair so i already spend $300 for the paint that they stripped and i dont wanna spend anymore money on something which is more than my bike is worth thats why i thought about chinese plastic , usualy they go for $500+ shipped but this guy is doing $400 shipped plus he said he will ship it right away cuz its in stock

"by the way, i read your post about installing them, it didnt seem too bad" atleast u like it now if u havent sold them
shipped out of the door now, it would still take 25 days minimum for it to get to you. just so you know.

i would bet even longer.

Quick Reply: aftermarket china fairing for soo cheap!