CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

98 cbr 600 f3

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 01:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 cbr 600 f3

I tottaled my bike last year in a accident. I swap the engine out and put a new one in and started puting it back together. The bike keeps jumping when i drive it. its like if the bike was struggling to get fuel . I think it may be the carberator. but truthfully I have no idea. Also the rear wheel wiggles i tightened everything and change the chain the swingarm looks bent so i think it may be that . DOes anyone have any ideas I rreally am not tying to spend alot of money.. Please if anyone has info on this please post somethin

Old 03-24-2010, 01:27 AM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by exopforce
I tottaled my bike last year in a accident. I swap the engine out and put a new one in and started puting it back together. The bike keeps jumping when i drive it. its like if the bike was struggling to get fuel . I think it may be the carberator. but truthfully I have no idea. Also the rear wheel wiggles i tightened everything and change the chain the swingarm looks bent so i think it may be that . DOes anyone have any ideas I rreally am not tying to spend alot of money.. Please if anyone has info on this please post somethin
if the swingarm looks bent its like 20 bucks on ebay lol.
if it "jiggles" its probably because the bike is out of line.. which is a serious problem... could be a variety of things...

pics? vids?

Old 03-24-2010, 02:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of hit did the bike take?