CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

over 75 mph???????????????

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: over 75 mph???????????????

First, can you proof read before you post stuff that is hard to read and doesn't make any sense?

Second, my bike is a little sluggish under 4k rpms as to be expected when I weigh 280. Above 4k it ramps up nicely. Above 7k rpms, it takes off like a bat out of hell. I've only been up to 100, then I backed off as I have/had nothing left to prove. I think that was in like 3rd or 4th though. I have stock gearings and stock tire size as well.

Old 04-04-2008, 02:58 PM

i know what you mind whit my writting lol i learn english in the street so no writting lessons and was late last nigth when i got home from work so i knowi write to fast and was very confused
gonna try the new cdi boxes plus gonna check the voltage regulator tomorrow morning my concern is not that the bike doesn't go fast my concern are the gauges going crazy and the loss of power in high speeds, bike will pull like hell 1,2,3 till 75 mph then i run to tre probs. gonna look for a loose wire may be at high speed is making contact in the frame duno have to stripe the bike down and start looking

Old 04-05-2008, 07:24 PM

k first off is ur bike a cali bike or a 49 state bike? only reason i say this is i live in florida and i bought my f2 3 years ago it turned out to be a cali bike. whats the difference? besides all the emissions bull the main jets (high speed) are 132. put me some dinojet 128s in there pulls like a sum bitch now.( top end was just boggin out leaned it out with smaller jets). u can do the the same with ur midrange (jet needle clip postions) bottom end too (fuel screws).id do ur cdi if that dont work make sure ur carbs,sparkplugs are cleaned,synced. and if ur still at a loss dish out 119 bucks for a dyno jet kit.

Old 04-06-2008, 12:40 PM

ok we fix it was the voltage regulator
other think i gonna put a manual cct i just got a new oem one and is all ready making the clicking noise, bike have good oil presure
so we just think was a faulty part we got, but no taking chances going whit the apex manual tensor.