CBR 1100XX "Super Blackbird" 1998 - 2003 CBR 1000XX

problems with jaws blackbird bike spares

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy problems with jaws blackbird bike spares

hi i was wondering if any you had problems with jaws honda blackbird spares getting delivered ,i used em twice now and twice the parts havent arrived last time i payed on 26th feb i emailed on 2nd march asked if it was sent, john said yes he did, i said ill give it another day then post on forums, im on telling forum the problems im haveing, on that i got loads abuse saying he dident need the fooking 4 pounds he made on the part ,and to do as i please , i trying to get my 40 odd pounds back now useing pay pal let me know please gary

Old 03-08-2011, 12:19 PM

I've read on other forums that Jaws is the best. If he says its shipped, it has. Also read shipping has been slow in the UK this winter.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Old 03-08-2011, 02:10 PM

I have had loads of items from JAWS without issues.

Only 1 item was ever wrong but a quick call to John had it replaced quickly with postage covered.

I assume you got your first order delivered if you chose to use JAWS a second time ?

Have you actually spoken to John or at least e-mailed him to try and resolve this ?

EDIT - I have just noticed that you have joined the forum recently and your FIRST post is a complaint.
Wouldn't your time be better spent communicating with JAWS ?

Last edited by Dean0; 03-08-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:59 AM
Default makeing money jaws

maybe its fact your both earning money out off blackbird owners that s why you get on so well, im just a working class guy who carnt afford to keep looseing things in post, this is secound item he has said he sent and i havent had it and the only reason he sent first item after months, was i brought another item off e bay and said if i dident get the first thing i orded i d leave bad feed back on the item i brought from him on e bay , but that was after i mean months off emails to him and his attude was same as secound ( i only make fooking 2 quid on item ) those were his words (johns) and secound item his words were( i only make fooking 4 pounds on it ) i took my complaint to paypal and thay have decided it was in my favour and took money off jaws 45 pounds , so really not much more to say , you carry on plying his company becouse maybe you make money off it as well ,well you do you have said so, and i ll use forums to tell ppl what **** deal and company he has and attitude, and i did email him all i got bk was abuse ,and saying he woundent do anythink becouse i was threatning him ,becouse after 5 or 6 days i said i d give him another day then use forums to tell ppl what a bad attitude and crap custermer service he has , if he only makes 4 quid on item dont sell it easy ,if you like ill post his email on here ,i am not fussed, im not only one had bad service of him others havent posted yet but thay will,

Old 03-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Default lol

Originally Posted by Dean0
I have had loads of items from JAWS without issues.

Only 1 item was ever wrong but a quick call to John had it replaced quickly with postage covered.

I assume you got your first order delivered if you chose to use JAWS a second time ?

Have you actually spoken to John or at least e-mailed him to try and resolve this ?

EDIT - I have just noticed that you have joined the forum recently and your FIRST post is a complaint.
Wouldn't your time be better spent communicating with JAWS ?
maybe after just getting abuseive emails i wont and i left it to paypal to sort out which thay have in my faviour so says it all really , and i have posted becouse the service is bad ,i have emailed him over 6 times in end i said let paypal sort it ,or like john you only want us to post good feed back, lol like john wants us to do it works both ways my friend simple ,

Old 03-12-2011, 06:04 AM
Default truth

Originally Posted by John01XX
Interesting that John, Jaws has been banned from this forum ?
looks like a lot members only like good feed back being put on , well life isent like that , good service good feed back bad service bad feed back

Old 03-12-2011, 06:07 AM
Default member

Originally Posted by newt
maybe after just getting abuseive emails i wont and i left it to paypal to sort out which thay have in my faviour so says it all really , and i have posted becouse the service is bad ,i have emailed him over 6 times in end i said let paypal sort it ,or like john you only want us to post good feed back, lol like john wants us to do it works both ways my friend simple ,
and i have been a member for lot longer but put new id in becouse i was member of other forum for blackbirds, that john has friends in and thay removed my complaint i put on it so playing it carefull in here , all one sided you see ,john doesent like ppl telling truth ,

Old 06-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Banned

Ive ordered a lot of things for my bird off JAWS over the past 5 or 6 years and have never had any problems. I've only ever dealt with John by email but he is on Skype if you want to talk to him. I havent had to though. I find his products and his service are A1 and trust me I am a picky bast$rd.....If I get chit on with service etc I let em know. Never had to with JAWS though. I dont have any affiliation with John or anyone else for that matter. Just callin it how I see it. I hope you sort your dramas out anyway. Cheers.