Why do people even try?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do people even try?

So, im out riding last night and i come up to a turn signal and of course an old guy is sittin there on his brand spankin new ZX-14 (with no helmet). I pull up behind him and to his left. After we go thru the light, i think he saw the 1000rr on my tail and of course he wants to haul *** and show off a bit so he does and i keep up with him pretty good...until he got to the lil curves up ahead. That ugly *** bike cant turn for nothin so i pass him upin the outside lane weavin between traffic and pull up to the next turnsignal way before him where he has the nerve to say "I was takin it easy on this thing." Who else think he was full of bs tryin to cover for his ars bein over took by a smaller bike?

Old 01-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Default RE: Why do people even try?

Sounds like you had a squid sighting. LOL.

Old 01-18-2007, 03:56 PM

[sm=nxsmile.gif]prolly ummmm... not takin a chance cuz he had no helmet...ummmm...new bike not broke in yet..ummm... heck..no excuses..he flat out got dissed by a 1000RR! [sm=hail.gif]

Old 01-18-2007, 04:37 PM

Somebody should tell that guy to buy a bike built for cornering and not one forraceing fromstop light tostop light.

Old 01-18-2007, 05:07 PM

i just dont really understand how ur gonna try and show off going down the straight away and when u get owned by a smaller bike, u say u were takin it easy?

Old 01-18-2007, 05:35 PM

Hey guys, I hate to say this but that was definitely the rider. That ZX-14 is a monster and pretty damn nimble. I'll even add to say that I'm an owner of an 06 1000rr.

Old 01-18-2007, 05:47 PM

ORIGINAL: up1night

Hey guys, I hate to say this but that was definitely the rider. That ZX-14 is a monster and pretty damn nimble. I'll even add to say that I'm an owner of an 06 1000rr.
+1
definately a rider...

Old 01-18-2007, 06:53 PM

I dont think theres any question of weather or not it was rider. Surely it was. He wants to know why someone would **** off and then while entering a corner and ***** footing because they suck (compared to the other rider in this instance) just come off and say that he was sand bagging. Surely a 14 will eat a 1000RR in a straight line, but get smoked in the corners. I like the occasional test of acceleration between bikes myself, but I'm not going to say I was sand bagging just because I got beat. I think that's what he's getting at here.

Old 01-18-2007, 07:59 PM

humm, not so sure about that one either. Ride that thing man. That's one nice bike. I seriously doubt it will get smoked in the twisties. I just absolutly hate the looks of it. It's definitely nimble. Not like that busa at all.

Old 01-19-2007, 01:50 PM

ORIGINAL: gixxereater

I dont think theres any question of weather or not it was rider. Surely it was. He wants to know why someone would **** off and then while entering a corner and ***** footing because they suck (compared to the other rider in this instance) just come off and say that he was sand bagging. Surely a 14 will eat a 1000RR in a straight line, but get smoked in the corners. I like the occasional test of acceleration between bikes myself, but I'm not going to say I was sand bagging just because I got beat. I think that's what he's getting at here.
Exactly. Im just wondering why someone would show off, then make excuses. Im sure the zx ugly *** 14 would smoke me in a straight line, not exactly sure how it would do in a corner but im sure an experienced rider on one can beat my *** cause im not that great. The question really is, who shows off then basically denies about doing so afterwards? Oh, and did i say that bike is ugly as hell yet? JUst in case i havent, it is the ugliest, fatest, pos ive ever seen. Aside from the engine, its got nothin on most bikes.

Quick Reply: Why do people even try?