**stolen steve brogan rep**

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 04:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **stolen steve brogan rep**

Hi all,
Newby here, i joined the site as been looking for a while for a decent cbr site and looks like i found it,
I am after some help with trying to locate my little peach of a bike,
On 2/11/10 i parked up in Soho firestation put the steering lock on came out 5 mins later to get some bits out of it to find it had been lifted within minutes of my arrival, clearly they had been watching me for some time.
I have had no join from the police although i must admit very helpful and "apparently" the cctv opposite the station didnt pick any vans up leaving there??
I am in desperate need to find this bike and am frantically looking everywhere to locate it. I spent a very long time saving for this bike and it sickens me to have some little dirt bag just take it as you can all appreciate.
The spec is as follows:
CBR1000RR Fireblade 09
Yellow "Steve Brogan" replica number 89/100
Blue flame carbon exhaust
Stomp grip on the tank
Tail tidy with standard rear indicators
Reg: DN09 DMO
I know this is a long shot but am trying every avenue cos i want her back
Any information would be greatly appreciated, police believe its either been broken for parts or gone abroad
Thanks all in advance and loving the site

Old 11-29-2010, 10:01 AM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear someone grabbed your bike Pete. Hope it turns up mate.

Old 11-29-2010, 10:32 AM

Thanks buddy, nothing worse than working and saving hard for someone to take it eh

Thanks buddy

Last edited by Sprock; 11-29-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: x2
Old 12-01-2010, 02:14 PM

I would definitely be watching auctions online for the bike to turn up. For example, ebay. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...All-Categories

Not sure what other online sales avenues you have in your area, but I'd check all of them that you know about.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Unhappy hoping you find your baby back soon..

dang, everytime i just think about those a**holes just stealing your little baby, and then laughing because they got away with it..

this is my fifth attempt at trying to write something w/o blowing my top off.

anyways, i sincerely hope you can QUICKLY find your baby back my friend.. and hopefully she's in one piece! if not, i hope the cops find and bust these a**holes and put them away for a long time!

sorry about the rant folks. just shows that there is really no theft-proof gadget that really works.... only being smart and careful.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Banned

look on craigslist in your area and surrounding thats where alot of the go to sell parts and such. im imagining you had full coverage on it? being a 09? i hope you did so you can get another bike but i know how it feel when your bike gets stolen. somebody stole mine when i was younger i found it thank god, but the rode the **** out of it and someone found it in the woods a few weeks later. i sold it a week after that at a loss

Old 12-01-2010, 10:31 PM

Dudes from the UK man ...... no Craigslist there as far as I know but they have a few
classified type advertising websites alright good place to be looking for it like you said
but a lot of times the bikes just get chopped up and sold off.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:04 PM

Oh man I love my bike more than anything. If someone ever steals mine, I would find that person, tie him up with ropes. I would go riding and enjoy my baby, and after a couple days, I would come back and chop off the guys nuts with a sword! And then i guess i would let him go!

Man, I feel ya man! sorry for your loss! I hope you find the bike and that fucccker

Old 12-03-2010, 05:54 PM

Hi guys, thanks all for your responses, really does suck been a while now since it went think its probably a no go now, to be honest i thought it was gonna be alot easier to find cos of the colour but couldnt of been more wrong eh!! The up side is it was fully insured so waiting for the money, the downside is obviously the bike has gone and over the last year i have been knocked of my gsxr1000, 2 x bans and i other non fault accident in a car so insurance SUCKS

Old 12-03-2010, 06:43 PM

**** Pete that's a bummer when the insurance points start ganging up on you like that
man. Well at least since she was insured you'll get the money back on her. With
the big snow you Guys are having over there reckon it might be a few months before
you go chasing another bike eh ??

Quick Reply: **stolen steve brogan rep**