Stolen bike...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen bike...

Hey all, my bike was stolen from my house a few nights ago, as you can imagine I'm livid to say the least. I've already chalked it up as a loss, never to see the bike again unless it's in pieces but every now and then I get a slight glimmer of hope, hoping the jerks that took it are stupid enough to post it on Craigslist or something.

That being said, I've been checking Craigslist every day to see if anything pops up, I've posted it on my Facebook, all the guys I ride around with know about it missing, and I've put a missing ad on Craigslist as well. As luck would have it no businesses around here have security cameras neither do the traffic lights. I'm just wondering if there's any other options I can explore to find these people/my bike? I've already filed a police report and started a claim with the insurance but we all know they'll probably do bare minimum to help.

Doubt this will do any good but I suppose it's worth a shot, here's some pictures of my bike below...
2004 Honda CBR 1000rr, gray and black stock plastics
Jardine exhaust
short shifter
power commander
blue underlights
blue 3rd eye
gray grips, left one is wearing away at a decent rate
seat was redone and isn't as long as it was and super soft
gray tank protector, missing a small piece on the left side
Stolen from Findlay, Ohio between the hours of 10pm Monday night and 4:30am Tuesday morning

Attached Thumbnails Stolen bike...-bike.jpg   Stolen bike...-bike2.jpg   Stolen bike...-bike3.jpg