So this jackass cuts me off....

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So this jackass cuts me off....

Report what? Getting someone's license plate number and then calling the police does absolutely nothing. If you are reporting someone that tried to run you off the road and that you were riding a motorcycle.

Now if you threw some trash in a dumpster, that will actually get some cop to come your house and interigate you. And threaten you will some bull****. It's a dumpster for trash. Waste management sends their big trucks and takes it away. It doesn't cost anymore and there is no extra cost for another pickup. But if you throw trash into a TRASH DUMPSTER the cops will be all over you on that one.

Next time ignore the idiot, fall back to where he thinks nothing of you. Follow him to where ever. Then do one of 2 things or both. You can **** up his ride when he gets out of it or just beat the crap out of him when he does stop or do both. Most would probably wait till he got out and left to mess up the ride. But remember, the same could happen to you and your bike. Some a hole might see a bike and think yeah I remember when........and then knock your bike over.

Best bet, beat the crap out of em. If not able too or if opponent seems out of your skill level then just ignore it and stay away, yes maybe chicken **** but will keep you riding and alive. There have been plenty of times where I've wanted to kill some idiot but a good verbal lashing usually does the trick.

Old 08-05-2007, 02:45 AM

yup reporting a vehicle doing road rash with no proof = no arrest or ticket(no witnesses, besides your passenger).. if you have an onboard camera or a witness like another car saw it - then yes. If you want to get payback, buy a couple of onboard cameras and call her good.

sooner or later everyone will have on board cameras or black boxes to figure out accidents. there will be no way to get away from a ticket. You know i dont care if someone is speeding to get to work, i can understand that - but if i see sh*t like on the cell phone with your blinker still on and then you cut me off, well your going to be on youtube.com very quickly. Evidence is everything, you want to get back at A-holes. get a on-board camera. once he gets his first ticket in the mail from cutting off a motorcycle, he will think twice before he cuts off a smaller vehicle.But i believe in karma anyways, so people get theirs sooner or later.

Old 08-05-2007, 03:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Orangebutter

Now if you threw some trash in a dumpster, that will actually get some cop to come your house and interigate you. And threaten you will some bull****. It's a dumpster for trash. Waste management sends their big trucks and takes it away. It doesn't cost anymore and there is no extra cost for another pickup. But if you throw trash into a TRASH DUMPSTER the cops will be all over you on that one.
Oh man, that was pretty good!

Yeah, sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands. It's sad but true. I wanted to take out mirrors on a few occasions, but with my luck I'd break my wrist or something.

Old 08-05-2007, 07:36 AM

I'm with TheX on this one.

By admiting you broke someones mirror worth $600 you admitted to a crime. I know that stealing something over $500 was considered a grand larceny (I believe) and was a jailable offense. I wonder what destruction of private property, road rage, or would that be a hit and run, would get you. You can bet he will report you for breaking his mirror.

You should have gotten his license and reported him. You saw the driver didn't you. They may not pick him up right away but sooner or later he would do it again and with enough reports he would get his due.

But you just stooped to his level and that makes you just as bad.

Old 08-05-2007, 12:07 PM

In the words of Bruce from Finding Nemo, "Swim away! Swim away!"

In the past when control was more difficult, I found myself regretting taking action like that. It made me feel
like I was just as muchof a jackass. I feltguilt of taking action and fear of what may happen from the action I took.
I exercise a lot now, it seems to take away some of my agressive behavior.

Be careful out there my friend, cars kill.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:23 PM

tom1965 stealing something over 500.00 is actually a felony and you usually dont get in trouble for doing it just a ticket most of the time. How do I know this you ask I work loss prevention and that is what they do most of the time someone steals over 500.00

Old 08-06-2007, 02:47 PM

It has been a few years since I read that in "West's Business Law". I read it in the 80's so things have probably changed some since then.

Old 08-06-2007, 05:27 PM

As cool as your shootin to be your lucky the dude wasnt strapped. No one gonna pay attention or maybe even hear a gun shot on 95.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:25 PM

thats awesome man....things need to go back to being old school where sometimes u just mess someone up and they just take it...i bet his lesson was learned...

Old 08-07-2007, 08:55 AM

ORIGINAL: tomc1965

It has been a few years since I read that in "West's Business Law". I read it in the 80's so things have probably changed some since then.

Hahahahahaahahaha!! Let me tell you, West's is still pretty much the same as it has been for "ages."

Quick Reply: So this jackass cuts me off....