which race can

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: which race can

ORIGINAL: RICHS65

Two Bros Carbon on my bike. Sounds and looks great, get compliments all the time, don't know if I agree with the power of the other slip ons being better. They all give u between 3 to 5 hp, it's just a can with less restrctions. That's why there louder. That's put plain and simple.
i will have to disagree with this. with higher quality slipons you can see double the hp numbers you have above. quality on the two brothers isnt even close on the higher priced exhausts.

my two brothers rep called one day about stocking some pipes. i told him no thanks and he asked me why. i told him. he then proceeded to tell me that thier pipes would put out just as much power as the higher end cans. i told him that he could send me one of his pipes and i would pay for the back to back dyno against an arata. if their can matched or beat the arata i would order 20 pipes to stock. if it didnt then he would have to take the can he sent me back and i would post the dyno results up on the net. guess what happened? i never received a pipe.

i have had companies send me pipes before to test them against the arata. guess what pipe is still on my bike.

Old 09-27-2006, 05:35 PM

ORIGINAL: RICHS65

Some people say you don't and some say you do. You can only benefit from a PCIII, it gives you fuel and air adjustments you can't get without one. If you can't afford one right now the bike should work fine without it. My experience, if you can afford it, get it!
+1

Old 09-27-2006, 05:58 PM

Would it be possible to get a brake-down of the cans available for the 1KRR w/prices so we can see how much the extra hp will cost ? I found i really kinda difficult to decide which to get since they are all over the place where hp gains and price are concerned. Makes it tough to make a "bang for the buck" type of decision. I already put a yosh on mine, but i thought it might be helpfull to those who haven't purchased yet and are looking ?? And w/that kind of info i might have purchased s/thing other than yosh. E/one seems to want to say the one that is on THEIR bike is the best. Human nature i spose. I'm not sure if what i'm asking for is against some sort of forum rule, but it would be nice !!

Old 09-27-2006, 06:18 PM
ali

cheers guys especially superbike supply i think you may have an order for an arata can

Old 09-27-2006, 07:53 PM

Superbikesupply,....................... How much did you pay for your Arata Slip on?

Fatheads1KRR,.......................... I paid about $460.00 U.S. for my Carbon Two Bros pipe.

Ali,............................................ Buy whatever one looks better to you. You won't be able to hear all of them so you can't make a choice on that. Remember what I wrote on my original message, if you don't have it in you to ride the bike to it's max, the 4 or 5 HP's won't make any difference on these Superbikes. The Busa's have us beat by 20+ hp and haven't found one to beat me yet. The only thing that's accurate from manufactures are the PRICES. Everyone will tell you different horsepower numbers from all different pipes, NONE are accurate. Always varies. The one thing I will say is Full system to Slip-on is a world of a difference.

Old 09-28-2006, 02:31 PM

I have a Jardine RT -1 on mine. I used to have TWO BROTHERS and THEY SUCK!!!!. Craftsmanship sucks. Plus the stick out way to far from the rear of the bike. Ugly *** cans too. I do not even know why i ordered that. So I ordered the Jardine, sounds ten times better too. Has that deep throaty sound and got some low end horsepower gain. Now I am selling that pipe. I got my hands on a HRC race pipe from Honda. Do not ask on how I am obtaining this. But I will post the pics for all those none believers!!! Eat that up...lol just kidding. Pics will be posted soon.

Old 09-28-2006, 11:07 PM

+1 billion on the arata

the welds are beautiful
it is extremely light in the Ti model
sounds great

and go to 1000rr.net and find dyno charts of arata (and sato) slip ons showing increases of 10 or more
while the others showing around 5

now keep in mind all were tested with BMC race filters and maps

there is a reason why the arata slip on costs more than a yosh full system
you get what you pay for

Old 10-01-2006, 11:30 PM

guys ... i have a 06 cbr1000rr .... I want to buy the Arata Box TI or Carbon, BMC and Power Commander ... any idea where I can get a good buy ??? and how about the Maps ???

Anyone with this setup ?? any idea on gains ?? and Sound ... for me Sound is the biggy.

Old 10-02-2006, 02:30 AM

ORIGINAL: CBR1000RRMARINE

I have a Jardine RT -1 on mine. I used to have TWO BROTHERS and THEY SUCK!!!!. Craftsmanship sucks. Plus the stick out way to far from the rear of the bike. Ugly *** cans too. I do not even know why i ordered that. So I ordered the Jardine, sounds ten times better too. Has that deep throaty sound and got some low end horsepower gain. Now I am selling that pipe. I got my hands on a HRC race pipe from Honda. Do not ask on how I am obtaining this. But I will post the pics for all those none believers!!! Eat that up...lol just kidding. Pics will be posted soon.

Nice try..HRC uses Akrapovic Evolution Full System. [8D]

Old 10-02-2006, 05:03 PM

ORIGINAL: FATHEADS1KRR

Would it be possible to get a brake-down of the cans available for the 1KRR w/prices so we can see how much the extra hp will cost ? I found i really kinda difficult to decide which to get since they are all over the place where hp gains and price are concerned. Makes it tough to make a "bang for the buck" type of decision. I already put a yosh on mine, but i thought it might be helpfull to those who haven't purchased yet and are looking ?? And w/that kind of info i might have purchased s/thing other than yosh. E/one seems to want to say the one that is on THEIR bike is the best. Human nature i spose. I'm not sure if what i'm asking for is against some sort of forum rule, but it would be nice !!
that would be pretty difficult to do. the pricing would be even harder since i cant post the prices that i charge online. the manufacturers wouldnt like it to much!

Quick Reply: which race can