Probably a Repost.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Probably a Repost.

I think you are good if you are just basing your opinion on your friends. Two bros is pretty good, i just hate it when im next to 1. Thats probably why they are telling you to switch in a nice way. LOL[sm=roll.gif]

Old 01-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: NeverL8

I think you are good if you are just basing your opinion on your friends. Two bros is pretty good, i just hate it when im next to 1. Thats probably why they are telling you to switch in a nice way. LOL[sm=roll.gif]
That`s hilarious and may be the honest truth Had a buddy that rode an old Harley ... pan head, bucket head sumpin like that. Bastard had straight shortys on it. We were leaving work and he did not want to follow me cause I ride "too fast". So I agreed to follow him ... never again! Sum bitch you talk about loud pipes ... geeez ... was like a concussion grenade constantly going off. I kept my word and followed him that day but told him he'd just have to keep up with my *** come future rides [8D]

Old 01-17-2009, 07:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the VALE as well basically on looks. it fills the void and doesn't stick out much, and I figured if it's just a slip-on and not the full exhaustit's not going to make a whole hell of alot of difference, I'm not on the track. I was concerned about even replacing the stock for fear of attracting unwanted attention while playing if it was too loud. but I got the shakes and broke down and bought 1. well, my fears came true, the SOB was LOUD! it sounds like it wants to eat the bike. (but really only up to about 3500-4000 rpms, then it doesn't sound like your in a canyon so much)but I went online and bought both diffusers anyways, then it sounded like crap at the upper end of the tach I thought, so I'm back to the pipe with teeth and after awhile,I got de-sensitized and love it now! wish they sold the F/E. but I've got the K&Ns in there and a TBs juice box comin in a couple days and can't wait to ride!