Pink Rims on the Blue and yellow?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 07:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Pink Rims on the Blue and yellow?

Or you can do what you want and tell everyone else to STFU. It doesn't help asking on a public forum of course, you gotta expect all kinds of answers.

BTW, pink is ummmm......not a good choice, but that's my opinion.

Old 08-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: TheX

Or you can do what you want and tell everyone else to STFU. It doesn't help asking on a public forum of course, you gotta expect all kinds of answers.

Calm down lil buddy. We are just joking with the guy. He asked for advice, it was given. He LOL about the pink idea, then we all jumped in to get some good laughs. Some people on here get alil touchy dont they.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:21 AM

I think it would depend on the colors of your bike. Sometimes what looks good by itself will not translate well when put against all the rest of the parts. Stand back and visualize the whole bike with your idea. Gold won't work for you?

Old 09-03-2007, 11:41 AM

ORIGINAL: bboi

Calm down lil buddy. We are just joking with the guy. He asked for advice, it was given. He LOL about the pink idea, then we all jumped in to get some good laughs. Some people on here get alil touchy dont they.
Nope, not touchy at all. Just giving advice. Read a bit and you'll see that I gave the same advice with a touch less ghey.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:45 AM

ORIGINAL: bboi

Nope, not touchy at all. Just giving advice. Read a bit and you'll see that I gave the same advice with a touch less ghey.
Your sayin that our advice was gay? I dont think yours was wit a touch less gay just a touch more "bug in your ***". Just

Old 09-03-2007, 02:44 PM

all i can say is three colors is very hard to pull off - colors have to accent colors to make itblend right, just coating the rims pink and nothing else will make it look salvaged. if you got some accent pieces colored pink, like "mirrors, windscreen,gas tank cap, etc etc" this will help the pink blend in..

it is your bike, you do whatever you like - but IMO you will just need to blend it in.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:12 PM

Use this to "blend" all your components together.
http://www.willitblend.com/

Old 09-03-2007, 08:23 PM

only if you also hook some speakers up and play my little pony theme song while u ride

Old 09-07-2007, 02:28 AM

noting trying to jack this tread, but i saw this yesterday and i swear it belonged to a dude.he had a white and black jacket and helmet was flat black. i asked if it is his girl's bike, he gave me the evil eye and said "yeah it's mine, wtf!"

it's not blue/yellow with pink, but it is pink.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:33 AM

if he would of kept the seats black, i wouldnt of ask that question myself.. but seeing how he has white seats- it seems girlish..

pink/black can be guyish (that paint-job looks pretty sick actually for pink)
but pink/white is totally girlish..

Quick Reply: Pink Rims on the Blue and yellow?