Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ooops, took pics

here.. here's some bikes

Old 11-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: IAMTHEMAN

Hey classic, I ain't a dick alright..I'm just having fun..I get a laugh out of this stuff..I love how every1 on the fourm knows about me lol..Yeah this is blkout again..Ummm okay guys...i quit no more jokes..makin lies stuff like that.LOL..seriously lets be buddies!!!! haha......i amm gunna have a bike though...Gotta wait til i'm 18 though...WOOT!!! 9 MONTHS TO GO!!!!! haha how did i get back on this fourm?? I must be some type of computer hacker lol...Anyways no more BS...I'M COOL NOW..i got my laughs Btw that red 08 cbr 1000 with the mods....Don't look to bad..I didn't really like those but that one looks alright..
*yawn*
I am so glad he thinks my bike doesn't look "to" bad. Everyday I check this forum I hope and pray that some bikeless dumbass will give his expert opinion on the looks of my bike. I know he probably spends all day playing MotoGp 08 on his big brothers PS3 knowing damn well all he knows how to ride is his mom. I'll tell you what, once you get the training wheels off of your Huffy than you can make comments on ppl's rides.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:18 PM

Somebody needs to use that bottom bike on Mantracker! That would throw him for a loop. LOL

Old 12-02-2008, 03:23 AM

Not going to read the whole thread, I'm guessing the new guy got pwnt again before he got banned.

But X, I just wanna say your bike is SEXAYYY...

Looks incredible. When I step up to the 1krr I may get the 08+

Old 12-03-2008, 07:42 AM

nice bike! i love the new honda emblem on the gas tanks of the 08's. it looks retro yet bad a** to me. The new 08 honda's are sick!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:54 PM

That bike with the 6 shoe wheels is actually kind of cool...

Old 12-06-2008, 04:19 PM

ORIGINAL: nafstap

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: IAMTHEMAN

Hey classic, I ain't a dick alright..I'm just having fun..I get a laugh out of this stuff..I love how every1 on the fourm knows about me lol..Yeah this is blkout again..Ummm okay guys...i quit no more jokes..makin lies stuff like that.LOL..seriously lets be buddies!!!! haha......i amm gunna have a bike though...Gotta wait til i'm 18 though...WOOT!!! 9 MONTHS TO GO!!!!! haha how did i get back on this fourm?? I must be some type of computer hacker lol...Anyways no more BS...I'M COOL NOW..i got my laughs Btw that red 08 cbr 1000 with the mods....Don't look to bad..I didn't really like those but that one looks alright..
*yawn*
I am so glad he thinks my bike doesn't look "to" bad. Everyday I check this forum I hope and pray that some bikeless dumbass will give his expert opinion on the looks of my bike. I know he probably spends all day playing MotoGp 08 on his big brothers PS3 knowing damn well all he knows how to ride is his mom. I'll tell you what, once you get the training wheels off of your Huffy than you can make comments on ppl's rides.
Actually my bike is pink and I like to take **** in my mouth ...

Old 12-06-2008, 04:32 PM

ORIGINAL: blkoutwillreturn

And no i do not ride with freakin training wheels...2 wheels just like all of u guys!!!!

[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 12-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

blkout's new pink bike is beautiful!!!

Quick Reply: Ooops, took pics