OMFG!!! I HAVE TO VENT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 04:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OMFG!!! I HAVE TO VENT!!!

Bottom line - I'm glad you're okay. That *** had it coming. I would have killed him if I were you. I probably would've choked his *** till he passed out. Then choke the girl too. I'm ruthless. Good job holding back haha.

btw i was kidding about the choking thing...

Old 09-29-2006, 04:34 AM

choke?? kinky..nice!! LOL!!

Old 09-29-2006, 11:49 AM

Simply Amazing...how many people advocate violence as a good measure to solve a problem. The point is...the streets is not a free fire zone and assaulting someone with a helmet can get you into "big" trouble no matter what the reason is. Despite the driver's foolish acts, you were not hurt...and your response can get you both criminal and civil charges.

Again, from your story...you were both wrong (legally). But I am not here to judge, we all lose our temper and have to deal with as best we can. I just think that your reaction can work against you far worse than what you did to him.

I am from Philly, and given the amount of people who illegally carry firearms added to the people who are licensed to carry firearms, I would think twice about running down and challenging someone...with a helmet. Cause at the end of day...if he had a weapon, he would have been totally justified (by law) to use it.

So. I hope you learned a lesson as well before you put yourself in a position where someone else feels as if they are justified to resort to violence. It's cool to vent steam when it's in a direction where you can't get yourself burned.

Ride Safe.

Old 09-29-2006, 12:18 PM

tha a$$hole got what he deserved. hell i dont think i woulda stopped till someone pulled me off. granted the lane splittin is illegal and all that bs, it was raining...he shoulda known to let u go. N to run u off the road...WTF!!???? Probly tryin to impress his girl.

I aint advocatin violence but everyonce in a while people need an *** beatin to put them back in check. Hell my pops would give me a good lil smack in the back of the head to remind me that i fooked up till i was probly outa high school...this guy just needed a harder reminder cause he hasnt had one in a while

Old 09-29-2006, 07:53 PM

Violence increases violence you cant kill to stopp the killing!! Idiots need to learn respect violence is not the teacher!!

Old 09-29-2006, 08:31 PM

YEA !! You shoulda pulled him out of the car and gave him a hug !! [sm=kissykissy.gif] [sm=trust_me.gif]

Old 09-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: FATHEADS1KRR

YEA !! You shoulda pulled him out of the car and gave him a hug !! [sm=kissykissy.gif] [sm=trust_me.gif]
[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 09-30-2006, 05:40 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As much as I don't like to have road rage, it does get to us. The dude in the car was endangering your life. HE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU, for what? To prove that he has a car? The dick head got exactly what he was asking for (actually, he was asking for a ride home in the ambulance, until Jesus stepped in, LOL). I feel you man, sometimes you just loose it.

If anything, you just sent a clear message to him that he'll never forget........Don't **** with sportbike riders.

Glad to hear you're still alive. Good luck in the future (we all need it).

Old 09-30-2006, 11:03 AM

ORIGINAL: gassarvet

Violence increases violence you cant kill to stopp the killing!! Idiots need to learn respect violence is not the teacher!!
Hippie? Tree hugger? Or just ball-less?
U did the right thing man, he deserved to get a lesson taught to him

Old 09-30-2006, 11:44 AM

Good job stepping up and handling your situation. Even if you get in trouble, it was probably worth it. Think about how many times we let vehicles off the hook because it's our responsibility to stay visible. If someone pulls out if front of us, or cuts us off, we most likely just shrug our shoulders or give them the finger. If they hit us, it's our *** that's going to hospital. It's probably a very small percent that incidents like this happen and I know stuff happens all the time. You can't beat up everybody for stupidity, but thanx for not letting this one get away.

Quick Reply: OMFG!!! I HAVE TO VENT!!!