OMFG!!! I HAVE TO VENT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OMFG!!! I HAVE TO VENT!!!

Ok so I am driving home from work today, and its raining like crazy!! I mean huge drops of water, like driving through a swimming pool. It is only about a 25min drive with no trafic and clear weather. Today it took about 45min. Not counting the stop I had to make to kick the **** out of some guy that tried to run me off the road!!

OMFG! I was so pissed.... let me paint a picture for you guys....

So the drive to and from work is only on side streets thur somewhat residential areas. Speed limit is 30, 45, and 55 for the last mile or so.

Also there are several four-way stops along the way. Now with the weather and all, the four-ways are backed up about 20-25 cars each, two lanes. Now this is not CA where I used to live, it is East coast, so I can see where some people are taken off guard by lane splitters....THAT BEING SAID..... I was litterally only doing about 3-4mph with both feet dragging between the cars to the front of the line. There wasn't any problems here, everyone I saw and made eye contact with looked at me with eyes full of sympathy! Hell they even moved over and waved...

So I did this throught the four-ways with no problems.....

Then I come to the stop light. There are two straight only lanes, and one left side turn only lane. Well its backed up about 30 cars or so and they are all turning left. So I drive in the center lane all the way to front and then inbetween the far left car (turning lane) and the center lane car.

I look over that the left guy untill he sees me, and then with hand signals let him know that i am turing. He smiles, then nods, and rolls down his window a bit and says "hell ya man, you need to get home outta this ****!"

THIS IS WHEN IT ALL STARTS GOING BAD.............................

There is a sports car behind this guy that just starts laying on the horn. I look over my shoulder and he is all yelling and flipping my off, his girl in the seat next to him just looking all disgusted. I just shake my head and shrug...

Well the the turning lane goes into a street with only one lane and a shoulder w/curb. The cool guy next to me hits the gas and goes, not real fast but just normal like. I on the other hand take off pretty slow makeing sure I dont slide the front tire out. Well the sports car just gasses it tying to stay like two inches back from the cool guy in front.

My first thought is "Wow, this guy is a dick. But whatever, I will just continue my turn to the shoulder let him pass me and then work my way in"

Sounds easy, but when the dick saw what I was doing he goes to cut me off and drives on the SHOULDER!! Well all I have is the curb about 4 ft to my right. Then to make it worse the dick guns his car and sends it sideways at me when the his tires start spinning. Well due to my Cat-like reflexes and Mongoose-like speed (more on these in a few) I was able to hit the curb at close to perpendictular and go up on the side walk with no problems. Well when the sports car hits the curb a moment later. Me and the guy/girl make eye contact:

HE LAUGHS, FLIPPS ME OFF, AND DRIVES OFF.

It should be noted that at this time Nice-Guy James went to sleep and pure rampageing beast of a man James comes out

OH I DONT THINK SO!! I hit the gas (relativly carefully), jump the curb and pull up next to him. I flip my helment visor up and yell at this guy (who is flipping me off again) to pull the F*** over!

Now to his credit the guys actually does it and pulls over into an empty parking lot. Well I pull up about 25 feet away so as to give myself time to get ready if he rushes me.

Well he doesnt get out, so I move up to the car and just about completely lose my damn mind. I call this guy every name I can think up. Curse this guy up one side and down the other...

Yelling "Ya your a big man in the car huh? Talk a lot of **** in that car of yours huh? Well get the F*** out and lets see whats up!

Old 09-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OMFG!!! I HAVE TO VENT!!!

Awesome. Some of the others on here may think otherwise, but I don't really care.

Old 09-28-2006, 10:08 PM

Wow !!! that was some pretty good ****, your right you did what you felt was naturel to do at the time, I hope you don't get busted down the line for it, I can only imagine thats the last time that guy gets all bad on the road with someone, you never know who yer dealin with when you start **** with someone on the road, he might jack you up with his helmet

Old 09-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope you helped that guy realize exactly how big of a jack@$$ he was.
He could have done some serious damage and injury to you.

No excuse for stupidity!
That's my .02

Old 09-28-2006, 11:46 PM

Nice story. Glad you and the bike are ok. I think you exhibited alot of self control.

Old 09-29-2006, 12:28 AM

Yeah what a story

Old 09-29-2006, 12:53 AM

You have nothing to feel bad about you showed restraint and mercy for that weak bastard. That is much more than he deserves. There needs to be more people like you.

Old 09-29-2006, 01:01 AM

bottom line is, lane splitting is illegal

granted, this dude went above and beyond in trying to hurt you, and in which case i would've probably done the same thing.

personally i wont lane split just because im terrified of someone turning into the lane and clotheslining me or something else, i saw alot of crazy **** in traffic when i drove for UPS and i simply do not have the faith in mankind to put my safety in their hands for something like lane splitting, i think its a miracle ill even ride the bike on public roads :P

Old 09-29-2006, 01:34 AM

I had a very simular expierance years ago. You know I'm mad as hell and I'm not going totake It any more. I knocked the guys teeth out and got blood all over me. It was on an off ramp at rush hour in mesa Az. I have to admit that it felt good . I call my alter Ego ,the Little Son of a Bitch and I'm glad he dosn't show himself in this world too often. What I did was really dumb and I don't plan on a repeat. I'm really glad that he didn't have a gun or that he didn't come after me with a bunch of his buds ,or my KIds might be orphans today. Some times though you just have to draw a line in the sand.Glad your all right. We lost a motorcycle patrolman today when he hit some debree on Rt 101 in Tempe Az just be carefull out there.THANKS

Old 09-29-2006, 01:52 AM

You know you can only take so much crap off of some one before you break......
Oh and don't forget, this gives you a good excuse to buy a new helmet now that your old one made a hard impact against a thick head... Yea gatta think about your safety you know!!!! ;-)

Quick Reply: OMFG!!! I HAVE TO VENT!!!