NEW BIKE

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 12:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW BIKE

congrats on the bike,
dont worry about the noise i have had mine abour 4 months now still maks noise they all do . after you ride a while and get use to it open it up you wont hear nothing but the air being rushed in to the intake to develope that 175 rwhp then you will see all is well. really with the light weight poistons and material they are made from they have more clearace to the cylinder walls so when you crank up it takes a few minutes for every thing to warm up and grow all of these type of bikes do that from gixers yamas,kaws they all do

Old 07-13-2006, 01:41 PM

ORIGINAL: hobbs51

congrats on the bike,
dont worry about the noise i have had mine abour 4 months now still maks noise they all do . after you ride a while and get use to it open it up you wont hear nothing but the air being rushed in to the intake to develope that 175 rwhp then you will see all is well. really with the light weight poistons and material they are made from they have more clearace to the cylinder walls so when you crank up it takes a few minutes for every thing to warm up and grow all of these type of bikes do that from gixers yamas,kaws they all do
hey hobbs, you must have some serious mods; this is the 2nd post where i've seen you reference 175rwhp....I only have 156, and thats with the twos bros slip on and pc3. Whatcha got on your bike to make that kind of power?

Old 07-13-2006, 02:00 PM

175rwhp thought i was on the zx1400 site for a sec there
[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 07-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: martso

175rwhp thought i was on the zx1400 site for a sec there
[sm=happybounce.gif]

that made me laugh.....