NEED HELP!! I WHEELIE AND FLIPPED MY BLADE!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP!! I WHEELIE AND FLIPPED MY BLADE!!

-What rotten luck!! I smashed my baby...When out riding this m'ning at 0200hrs when I decided to wheelie on a deserted stretch of road..
-What happen nxt is a blur..All of a sudden, I could see the stars shining up above with my butt scraping the tar and my blade on its rear wheel scraping my yoshi slip-on as well..
-Den the worst thing happen..upon reaching the 12 O'clock stance..the kickback is so powerful it made a 180' degrees backflip and smash head on onto the road before falling to the left side and dragging a good 20m!!
-Only God knows wat I feel at dat moment in time...F@#*!!! wat was I thinkin!!!!! Lucky I was out wif a group of frens who help me regain some composure..
-The moment of truth has come when I decided to see the extend of damage done..I drag myself over,not really wanting to her...Along the way I could see my mirrors on the floor..windshield..broken pieces of plastic..brake fluid..brake fluid reservoir..clutch fluid..clutch fluid reservoir...speedometer............
-Overall my front cowling area suffered the most battering..cowling..mirrors..windshield..speedomet er..frame stay..ignition assembly..brake pump..clutch pump..not to mention forks..Next comes my tail end..slip on..sub frame..Least damage was the left cowling..deep scratch and misaligned sliders. All these and not to mention if I succeed in cracking my main frame..Oh God help me!!

By 2moro I will get the damages assess with a local repair shop and hope its nt a major repair job needed..
I need u guys to recommend me any parts shop which is reasonably priced old or new parts for replacements cos goin thru e local Honda distributor cos alot of money...

Old 06-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Default RE: NEED HELP!! I WHEELIE AND FLIPPED MY BLADE!!

is it a complete loss? I hope you have insurance! Cracked frame sounds bad.

Old 06-04-2006, 01:33 PM

Boooooooo sorry to hear about your accident man. Im afraid Jaxx is right, with that amount of damage and if the frame even has a scratch on it, im 99% sure they are going to total it on you. Buy it back from the insurance if they will let you and part out whats left. Last motor I sold brought 800.00 on ebay, not alot, but everything helps right?

Old 06-04-2006, 02:07 PM

sucks blade.cracked frame says it all. great lesson...that's why i dont wheelie

Old 06-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your accident. My guess is that your blade is totaled even if the frame is perfect. What might make or brake your insurance co's decision is where you buy your parts. You will save hundreds if not close to two thousand dollars if you go to www.servicehonda.com. They with out a doubt have the best prices anywhere. Find their phone number on the web site then ask for Melissa. She will be very helpful. Tell her Adam from Ohio sent you. They also have their web site set up so you can research and find all of your own prices. After finding what you want it will be easier to call and talk to Melissa.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Old 06-04-2006, 02:57 PM

very sorry to here about this blade. are you ok? did you get hurt? keep us posted on the bike situation and hang in there!

Old 06-04-2006, 06:05 PM

9.9 times out of 10 if you loop the biek its totalled.. i personally wouldnt want it back.. i make it totalled if i were you.. long as you have insurance..

Old 06-04-2006, 06:33 PM

ORIGINAL: deezuhl

9.9 times out of 10 if you loop the biek its totalled.. i personally wouldnt want it back.. i make it totalled if i were you.. long as you have insurance..
+1, if not totaled make it totaled or disappear! Glad your o.k. If there is a crack in the frame it is automaticaly totaled. Sorry to say!

Old 06-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to hear that... but want to hear something wierd... my friend got into a accident, he was driving and a car pulled out in front of him. some young stupid chick.. anywayz his frame cracked in the weld on the neck and the insurance guy when he came to look at the bike wanted to replace the frame and such.. not total it out.. my friend had to make him total it out.. i was like why.. would they want to replace the frame, just total it.. so u never know but all u have to tell them is to total it

Old 06-05-2006, 03:31 AM

Blade, very sorry to hear your unfortunate incident. Cracked Frame is game over my friend. Good luck with the insurance company!

Quick Reply: NEED HELP!! I WHEELIE AND FLIPPED MY BLADE!!