my nuts and the gas tank cover, best friends.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my nuts and the gas tank cover, best friends.

So uh, is it just the way im sitting on this thing or for the rest of you do you guys end up scooched forward on the seat with your nuts sandwhiched between you and the gast tank cover? I reposition myself when i remember to but somehow always end up in the sandwhich position.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: my nuts and the gas tank cover, best friends.

ORIGINAL: lilium

So uh, is it just the way im sitting on this thing or for the rest of you do you guys end up scooched forward on the seat with your nuts sandwhiched between you and the gast tank cover? I reposition myself when i remember to but somehow always end up in the sandwhich position.
its not a cruiser, you just cant sit back n ride lol. Use your legs more to support youself along with back n abs, and dont use your arms. Should be able to flap them like chicken wings while riding n it not upset the bike.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:44 AM

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

ORIGINAL: lilium

its not a cruiser, you just cant sit back n ride lol. Use your legs more to support youself along with back n abs, and dont use your arms. Should be able to flap them like chicken wings while riding n it not upset the bike.
yea that makes more sense then wearing a jockstrap or cup while riding. Haha, the worse was during bumpy roads, it felt like i was teabagging a jackhammer.

Old 08-26-2008, 07:23 AM

Yeah this is an issue most of us have I think. Its a gravity thing the bike does throw you forward on the seat. The best thing to do is lose some of the ballast from the area in question. This can be done by your partner / girlfriend wife whatever before a ride or in certain circumstances a diy job may do the trick with the assistance of a glossy manual if required.

Have fun either way

Gazza

Old 08-26-2008, 08:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
ORIGINAL: Gazza63

Yeah this is an issue most of us have I think. Its a gravity thing the bike does throw you forward on the seat. The best thing to do is lose some of the ballast from the area in question. This can be done by your partner / girlfriend wife whatever before a ride or in certain circumstances a diy job may do the trick with the assistance of a glossy manual if required.

Have fun either way

Gazza

Old 08-26-2008, 11:03 AM

I must be too tall... lol... I'm the exact opposite. My *** is always against the back of the seat, up again the upward part of tail (I'm sure there is a name for this, but it eludes me at this early morning, pre-breakfast, red bull, hour). Actually ended up cracking this part of tail on other bike cause I'm always up againt it.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:59 PM

I too have the smashed goods issue but I must say that after riding my brothers Harley for a couple days I will deal with the smashing. On the Harley the issue is worse as the wind flaps your sack around in your jeans and they begin a game of tether ball between the tank and your leg. For example take both hands and flick one side of the sack repeatedly. NOT KEWL!!! Dont ride Harleys.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:37 AM

Not that I needed another reason not to ride a harley, but I'll add it my list.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:37 PM

was thinking of maybe using an ahtletic supporter, but that might lead to some chaffing issues

by the way I'm new here,, so greetings everyone
red 08 1k rr
no mods (yet) diggin her just the way she is

Old 09-05-2008, 04:38 PM

I use stomp grip traction pads on my '08. This helps alot especially when you use your knees to hold onto the bike. I am thinking about changing my seat as well to maybe a corbin or sargent. Anyone using an aftermarket seat?

Quick Reply: my nuts and the gas tank cover, best friends.