first gear top speed of a stock 1000c.c fireblade

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 07:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first gear top speed of a stock 1000c.c fireblade

hi all,
i own a black stock honda fireblade 1000c.c model 2007 with a very low millage.
well its my sweet lovely baby i have it for less than 1 week,
yday i was trying the maximum speed of the first and second gear.
first gear my bike went upto 135km if i push it to tha max iam sure it can go upto 145km
second gear 180, so was wondering does all other 1 litre bike can go this fast or only fireblades?
my other question what is the top speed of 2007 fireblade? because i was wodering if the second gear my bike went to 180km how abt the 6th gear?
plz reply

Old 07-08-2009, 01:40 AM
June 2009 ROTM
Old 07-08-2009, 02:29 AM

hey bro i tld u i own this bike for like 1 week its ma first big bike used to hav a 80c.c baby katana it used to go upto 160 km
so this is ma first 1 litre bike ever used to hav tha baby katana like years ago.
now iam in gulf and here there r speed limits and radars every where so i cnt go more than 100km.
wat i did is that i waited till it was late and took away my lisence plate i wanted to check my bike gears, and i was so pleased with the result.
thanks very much for that post u gave me u answered my question
but one more thing are one litre bike got tha same speed at the frist second gears or they valid frm one bike to another?
and which is the fastest bike among the 2007 models?
is it the zx10?

Old 07-08-2009, 05:22 AM
June 2009 ROTM

http://www.sportrider.com/performanc...ers/honda.html ftw

The speed in different gears varies based on the gearing, as was also mentioned in the thread I linked you to, and can be seen from the chart in the other link. When you are talking totally different bikes transmission gearing also comes in to play. Now fly grasshopper and learn to research for yourself. I'm just amazed (and frankly worried) someone would ride a 1000cc bike without realizing whats its capable of.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:59 PM

hey dude one life live it, told u been driving a 80c.c baby katana before so its a big shift from an 80c.c bike to a 1000c,c bike
its kewl and fun esp doing wheeling.
any way i really appreciate ur help have a nice day

Old 07-11-2009, 11:08 AM

Any newer liter bike is carzy fast!!....
I've tookin a friends 06 GSXR-1k to 186mph(300kph)....First Gear on the GSXR goes to about 100mph....I know of a 06 ZX-10 going to like 103mph in first gear!!....So I'd say most newer 1000cc sportbikes will do the same....

Old 07-11-2009, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by ikhatib
hey dude one life live it, told u been driving a 80c.c baby katana before so its a big shift from an 80c.c bike to a 1000c,c bike
its kewl and fun esp doing wheeling.
any way i really appreciate ur help have a nice day
I hope I never meet you on the roads at anytime...EVER! and riding with no license plate just to see how fast it can go? are you serious?! sounds like you should be riding a gsx-r not a Honda.

Old 07-12-2009, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by CBRyda210
Any newer liter bike is carzy fast!!....
I've tookin a friends 06 GSXR-1k to 186mph(300kph)....First Gear on the GSXR goes to about 100mph....I know of a 06 ZX-10 going to like 103mph in first gear!!....So I'd say most newer 1000cc sportbikes will do the same....

ya ur right
been googling well zx10 got the highest hp but its not a smooth bike on the turns i think its kewl in a drag race only ive ride one last time i ddnt like the looks the driving of it.

Old 07-12-2009, 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by bradseabridge
I hope I never meet you on the roads at anytime...EVER! and riding with no license plate just to see how fast it can go? are you serious?! sounds like you should be riding a gsx-r not a Honda.
hey bro iam a lebo, lebanese ppl r known for being crazy bcz we live in a crazy country where every illegal stuff is legal back home
so am used for that and i feel strange while iam in the gulf to respect thr rules but its fun to do crazy and stupid stuff and y u think i should ride a gsx?
i dont thnk gsx by any mean is better than fire blade and i think all the 1 litres bikes are almst the same in the power versa what matters tha most is tha look of the bike and i thnk the fireblade is one of the sexiest bike ever and i wouldnt replace it with anythng except a ferrari

Old 07-12-2009, 03:11 AM
June 2009 ROTM

its fun to do crazy and stupid stuff and y u think i should ride a gsx?
He was calling you a squid.

hey dude one life live it,
I don't think dying in a fiery wreck qualifies as "living"

You won't find much welcome around here (or most serious riding forums) because most of the guys with your attitude are either dead, maimed, or gave up riding due to a serious crash and near death experience. I suggest either a shift in your paradigm or giving up riding and start skydiving or something that won't give us real bikers a bad name.

Quick Reply: first gear top speed of a stock 1000c.c fireblade