Extending?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007 | 12:35 PM
Default Extending?

Just picked up an 06 yellow and blue and thinking about stretching it but would like to see how it looks if anyone could find me some pics of some stretched rr's it would be very appriciated

Old 08-04-2007 | 12:39 PM
Default RE: Extending?

WHY O WHY WOULD YOU STRETCH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL,CORNER EATING BEAST?

Old 08-05-2007 | 01:23 AM

IF YOU WANT TO STRETCH SOMETHING GET A BUSA. CBRs ARE MADE FOR TRACKS NOT STRIPS.

Old 08-05-2007 | 01:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Nickelv17

Just picked up an 06 yellow and blue and thinking about stretching it but would like to see how it looks if anyone could find me some pics of some stretched rr's it would be very appriciated

[IMG]local://upfiles/8881/21A786DBC7AA4C4590DCDCAD29944783.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-06-2007 | 08:51 AM

MAY BE HEDOESN'THAVE A BUSA BECAUSE HE WANTSCBR. Myself I would never stretch my bike because of the kind of riding I do. But I also respect someone else's decision to do what they want with their bikes. If we were all the same the world would be boring. We're all different riders with different passion; so why should someone get a Busa because the rest of us feels thats what he should have if he wants to go straight.
ORIGINAL: 1000rr`

IF YOU WANT TO STRETCH SOMETHING GET A BUSA. CBRs ARE MADE FOR TRACKS NOT STRIPS.

Old 08-06-2007 | 09:28 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: simeonroudy

MAY BE HEDOESN'THAVE A BUSA BECAUSE HE WANTSCBR. Myself I would never stretch my bike because of the kind of riding I do. But I also respect someone else's decision to do what they want with their bikes. If we were all the same the world would be boring. We're all different riders with different passion; so why should someone get a Busa because the rest of us feels thats what he should have if he wants to go straight.[quote]ORIGINAL: 1000rr`

Here Here.......
We all different, but we all love bikes.....If we all wanted the same thing? there would be hundreds of standard CBR 1000rr straight from Mr Honda and we would all look the same.....How boring....Customisation....everyone has their own taste....If he wants to stretch his Blade good on him..even though its not for me...but if thats what make him happy then good on him....Be original not a sheepthat follows the herd....

Old 08-06-2007 | 12:34 PM

any info on getting a 240 wheel on CBR's. I got a 07' CBR 1k and I wanna put a fatty on the back. Any thoughts on pricing?

Old 08-06-2007 | 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: simeonroudy

MAY BE HEDOESN'THAVE A BUSA BECAUSE HE WANTSCBR. Myself I would never stretch my bike because of the kind of riding I do. But I also respect someone else's decision to do what they want with their bikes. If we were all the same the world would be boring. We're all different riders with different passion; so why should someone get a Busa because the rest of us feels thats what he should have if he wants to go straight.
ORIGINAL: 1000rr`

Exactly what kind of riding do you do? Unless you are drag racing stretching has absolutely No advantages.

Old 08-06-2007 | 05:48 PM

Some people stretch for the aesthetics - they dig the long look, and others (especially those that live in FL) stretch it for drag racing. It's a neat look. I wouldn't personally do it to my bike, but that's because I regularly hit the twisties and I only mod mechanically for practicality.

Old 08-06-2007 | 07:32 PM

Not to step on anyones toes really but is it just me or does anyone notice that most people who stretch bikes for street riding or either fat,short, or females? Kinda make you wonder

Quick Reply: Extending?