exhaust for 081k

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rellimdekim
Yeh... I think you need to check your post count before you start calling people names man.. He has an extremely valid point. We have a ton of threads about exhaust on the 09 1kRR. The search function is wonderful because it keeps our forum from being overrun by multiple threads on the same topic.

Please learn how to use it. It is in all of our interests.
So a higher post count gives someone the right to talk to someone else however they want? If thats what you think then you are obviously newer then me when it comes to this whole public forum thing. Do the rest of us a favor and mind your own business. Vin Diesel could have been alittle nicer in his response thats all I'm saying.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:43 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jgos929
So a higher post count gives someone the right to talk to someone else however they want? If thats what you think then you are obviously newer then me when it comes to this whole public forum thing. Do the rest of us a favor and mind your own business. Vin Diesel could have been alittle nicer in his response thats all I'm saying.
and you seem a lil hostile, theres not alot of nicer ways to have typed use the search feature.

You are on a public forum, thus you will get replies you may not like or may consider rude. Its best to just over look those n move on to post that give you the info you want. This happens on all internet forums, not just this one trust me, I'm on about 10 now n have visited tons of em.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:41 PM

a little nicer? it was very nice. i could have said......hey dip****, use the search tool for this as you have now posted an exact copy to 10 other threads and are wasting out time and the site bandwith and storage. i could have flamed you but i made a simple and reasonable statement. the problem isnt what people say, it is how the people react to it. just because you say someone is being "rude" does not in fact mean that it is true nd correct.

your reaction is what was rude, not my statement. stop being a little emasculated panzie and just grow up.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
and you seem a lil hostile, theres not alot of nicer ways to have typed use the search feature.

You are on a public forum, thus you will get replies you may not like or may consider rude. Its best to just over look those n move on to post that give you the info you want. This happens on all internet forums, not just this one trust me, I'm on about 10 now n have visited tons of em.
The fact that you have god in your screen name bothers me so we shouldn't converse.

Originally Posted by TBagr
a little nicer? it was very nice. i could have said......hey dip****, use the search tool for this as you have now posted an exact copy to 10 other threads and are wasting out time and the site bandwith and storage. i could have flamed you but i made a simple and reasonable statement. the problem isnt what people say, it is how the people react to it. just because you say someone is being "rude" does not in fact mean that it is true nd correct.

your reaction is what was rude, not my statement. stop being a little emasculated panzie and just grow up.
So again because your post count is higher than mine you can assume I'm deprived of virility and cant procreate??? I'm hoping you knew the definition of the word before you used it to label be. Vin Diesel your funny you gave me a good laugh thanks.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:15 PM

Simmer down now! Watch out or it'll be time for a crack down, a smack down...the mods will be waving the big stick.
Oh by the way, I have my eyes on a Taylormade...

Old 10-28-2009, 09:22 PM

The fact that you have god in your screen name bothers me so we shouldn't converse.
You'll get over it

Old 10-29-2009, 05:43 AM

Erion now has one that's quite affordable.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Redlinez
Erion now has one that's quite affordable.

Really??? Where is this at I havent seen it yet

Old 10-29-2009, 12:01 PM

Really??? Where is this at I havent seen it yet
google it

And I dont say that being a smartass, its on another forum that cant be link here

Old 10-30-2009, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
google it

And I dont say that being a smartass, its on another forum that cant be link here
Playing nice now I will have to check it out I've always been a fan of Erion

Quick Reply: exhaust for 081k