Dynoed My 1krr 06'...

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 08:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dynoed My 1krr 06'...

If you guys will look, i was the first to call bull**** on this post. What took you guys so long?

Old 09-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: SirJAG

If you guys will look, i was the first to call bull**** on this post. What took you guys so long?
Get outta here .... you said, "..........nevermind........... " That's not the same as calling BS[8D]

In the cookie cutter motorcycle world there's generally not that much difference between stock bikes of a particular ilk. 1kRR is noted for about 152rwhp stock. Usually you can expect +/- 5% variation so 144 to 160 would not surprise me in stock trim. Micron 06' Full System and a decent map on a stocker that was above average to begin with ... 169rwhp isn't out of the realm of possibility. I'll admit that the dyno does seem to read a bit happy (especially the 181 on the zx10).

Old 09-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I not sure what you all are accusing me of but I can asure you that I have not done anything to the dyno sheet! I have heard of some dynos reading higher than others but all I know is that the bike before me was a 06' zx10 and it pulled 181rwhp and then mine went on and pulled 169rwhp! Now I am very happy with the outcome and everyone who has seen my bike and tried to run with my bike! Have all been surprised and all love it! Even hard core suzuki fans who think Hondas are **** in power are all saying that with my bike they all see honda in a different way. Now I am not claiming that I have the most powerful Honda! Far from it as I have only done bolt on mods and it a start and a very good start at that. I am going to goto another dyno operator and get another run in about a week or so and then I will see what it reads. and post results. As for this post I was rapped with result and thought others would like to see my outcome? As I have gone against most peoples ways and gotten Micron 06' instead of Akroprovic and just wanted to show people that the 06' redesign is much better then there 05' design and that I have had very good results! 169rwhp or not it is so much better through the rev range not just up top!

Old 09-08-2006, 03:36 AM

Cool bro..I'm not saying that you're cheating to show off your powerful bike..What I'm saying is that the dyno result look unreal..thats all.

I will not go as far as saying you're being cheated or something..but to me the reading is abit too high.

No..no..I'm not jealous. I'm proud even..Maybe like you said the Micron new design works! Getting another tuner to dyno your bike and maybe it'll show the same hp reading..and dat will shut the doubters up!!

Neway..I've juz got my PC III back from repair. Fixed it up with juz a stock map..Will be custom mapping it nxt wk..Will post up results..

Old 09-08-2006, 02:03 PM

OK ..... I have a 06 ZX10R and a 06 CBR1000RR. I have 5K on my ZX and 600 on my CBR. I have owned all of the superbikes back to 1998 so Im going to give you an honest response.

There is No Way your getting that much HP out of the CBR...... its not your fault ..... it very simple and common for a Dyno shop to inflate the numbers. Its actually pretty simple to inflate just by throttling and breaking. Also .... pending on Dyno .... you can get a 10-20 HP difference. The dyno numbers are the big ticket for a small shop so they produce Big Numbers for the Word of Mouth Advertising. See .... when you get with your buddies they will say **** Who got those numbers .... I want them to Tune My Bike as well and there goes another guy in seek of the God Tuner

Anyway, My ZX10R 06 destroys my CBR1000RR 06 with no doubt everytime everywhere. However, my CBR1000RR beats my 02 R1 along with my previous 00 R1 and 04 GSXR750 so its gets a Thumbs Up from me. The CBR1000RR is geared Much Much lower than the ZX10 from the factory which gives it this FAKE feel of Monster Torque but even so it still feels weak against my ZX10R.

Im betting low 150 at Best for the CBR1000RR .... at Best. Im betting low 160 at best for the ZX10R.

Also, I buy and sell these bikes all of the time and have my own tuners which agree with my statements.

Try bringing it to another Tuner and I will bet you 10 to 1 that my numbers will be close if not exact.

Old 09-08-2006, 02:34 PM

Yup!! +10 spot on!!! That's wat I meant..ITS THE SHOP NOT YOU DrDRIFT.

Anyway..Brobin, wat the hell are you?? Businessman?? Motor trader?? Gosh..I wish I had the luxury to own 1 delicate superb handling superbike and 1 raw monstrous never sit still on 2 wheels superbike..[8D]

I think 04-05s 1KRR rwhp come to ard mid 140s to high 140s while 06 model comes to ard high 140s to low 150s stock..

I've just checked the Akrapovic website..the new 06 model carbon cone slip-on for 1KRR provide ard 153.2rwhp and 152rwhp for 04-05 model..Full system no idea..[8D]

Old 09-09-2006, 04:29 AM

well like I stated Thats what they told me and thats the print out they gave me! Also where it was tuned and where I done the dyno run are two different business. Nothing to do with the other! So I cannot see the point of bogging numbers! If anything wouldn't they run low numbers and tell me to get a tune by them as there in house tuner is the bomb! Where after they did the run they where really surprised as they are a kawasaki shop and could not belive that a Honda did so well! Anyway like I said I will be going to another shop with a different dyno and see what it pulls there and will post new graph. Now maybe you are right and the numbers are high but if they are supposed to be 152.rwhp stock and you always hear people claiming that with a good full exhaust and good map you would get 10 to 15 hp? so in a perfect run 162rwhp to 167rwhp! Then my run is ????
I will do a rerun at a different location! End of the day I am happy with how she goes and happy that all the Honda haters have had to all eat my dust! Even converted a few gixxer diehards!!!

Old 09-09-2006, 07:51 AM

What micron exhaust did you get? I'd like to see a pic from behind of it.

Old 09-09-2006, 01:22 PM

I got the redesigned 06' serpent! It has a 2inch baffle and in the pipes some bends are also 2inch.
This is a picture the day I got it, but I have moved the canister up alittle, as I reckon it hung abit to low. I will take a few new pictures tomorrow and post if you still want them?
The only down side to their new design is it is on the loud side.... But power delivery is much better all the way through the rev range not just on top!!

Old 09-11-2006, 04:39 AM

ORIGINAL: DrDRFT

well like I stated Thats what they told me and thats the print out they gave me! Also where it was tuned and where I done the dyno run are two different business. Nothing to do with the other! So I cannot see the point of bogging numbers! If anything wouldn't they run low numbers and tell me to get a tune by them as there in house tuner is the bomb! Where after they did the run they where really surprised as they are a kawasaki shop and could not belive that a Honda did so well! Anyway like I said I will be going to another shop with a different dyno and see what it pulls there and will post new graph. Now maybe you are right and the numbers are high but if they are supposed to be 152.rwhp stock and you always hear people claiming that with a good full exhaust and good map you would get 10 to 15 hp? so in a perfect run 162rwhp to 167rwhp! Then my run is ????
I will do a rerun at a different location! End of the day I am happy with how she goes and happy that all the Honda haters have had to all eat my dust! Even converted a few gixxer diehards!!!
Oh now I see your point!! You've got the 06' Micron Full System..****, sorry man I tot you're talking bout juz a slip-on!!
In that case..169rwhp is VERY GOOD and VERY POSSIBLE.. Sorry bro to doubt the dyno nos at first..
Juz sent my bike to the tuners..wat will be the end results...Will post results soon..

Quick Reply: Dynoed My 1krr 06'...