Down she goes

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Down she goes

My apartment parking lot was trouble free for a year and the neighbors always left the same spots for each other. Then some a-hole hit my bike and not only was I not there when it happened I came home and he was parked in his space and partly in mine with my bike laying on the ground where his truck stopped. Now this guy had ***** because he left his truck parked like that and I come home from dinner in my car and see it so I block his truck in and while I am waiting for the cops he comes out and tries to get in his truck like he's leaving and me and 4 of my neighbors are standing there. He opens the door and I'm like hey buddy you aren't going anywhere right now. He gets all loud saying he didn't do it and it was like that on it's side when he got here and I said even if that is true you are still liable to me for seeing it and then parking partly in my space. Cops wouldn't fill out report because I didn't see it happen. The guy kept saying I was trying to get over on "the working man" and I laughed at him I said dude I don't want your money I want my bike the way it was beforeI went to dinner and you backed into it.It got knocked over one week later after I paid for it to be fixed out of pocket (new clip on,brake lever, mirror) about $180 total for parts at cost and buddy install. So never again will I park it here I bought a 10x12 steel storage shed and put it at my Grandmas back yard where she has plenty of room. That was the F2 but now I have an 06 1000RR also so they are safe now. Be thankful your neighbor fessed up. If it was because he is honest great but it could have been he thought someone seen it happen so he felt busted anyway.

Old 01-20-2008, 04:43 PM

dude thats bad im sorry about that.

Old 01-23-2008, 09:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Jay SWAT

That blows. I knew he wouldn't want to pay outta pocket for all that stuff. People don't realize how screwed we are if we damage our plastics.
People do not know how much this stuff cost, I replaced the tr side of mine this summer and my room mate almost pissed herself when she saw how much the tail and rt side was.

Hope it all goes well with the fix and have a great time at bike week. I went to Daytone a few years ago and it rocks.

Check out Bike week in Myrtle beach some year. I know they call it black bike week but we all have a great time.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:49 PM

So I get the call this weekend that the guys insurance company will not cover cost of repairs due to some BS[sm=headbang.gif]. My insurance will take care of it I just have to pay the deduct. Guess he will pay for my deduct and Geico will fix everything. Just so you guys with Farmers Ins know if cost of repairs are TOOOOOOOOOO much for repairs, they wont drop a dime so think about changing your insurance.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:10 PM

WOW