Corbin rear seat...

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 06:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Corbin rear seat...

Once again, there seems to be complications in what I'm looking for in this thread. Oh well, must be the nature of the beast. The funny part is I participate in a few different forums and in most of them you can typically find a few responsible adults whom I can relate to, but unfortuantely this place seems to be overrun by a bunch of young punks whose biggest concerns on life are, did the skinny bitch fall off yet??

Old 02-02-2008, 07:16 AM

ain't that the truth,funny my wife who likes the corbin seat who bought my 06 for me said she'd get me an 08 too-

Old 02-02-2008, 04:40 PM

wut do u expect? sportbike= usualy young single cocky riders not so comfortable for passangers, cruisers= usually older "more mature" usualy married riders, and more comfortable... atleast that's how it is in southern California.

with that aside ima give u some advice that will help and keep everyone happy in here.. when ur riding solo leave the stock seat on, and wen ur wife/gf is riding along swap in the corbin seat (even if its an ugly seat it won't be visible she'll be sitting on it) ...

Old 02-02-2008, 05:49 PM

i know how we can solve all problems,

put the pasenger on w/corin seat. Then hit the twisties, and drop a knee down here and there, and i am sure you wont have to worry about keeping the seat on, she will never go again, and you cantrade the seatfor the solo cover !!!

draggin knees aint easy with any size biatch on back.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: skitz323

wut do u expect? sportbike= usualy young single cocky riders not so comfortable for passangers, cruisers= usually older "more mature" usualy married riders, and more comfortable... atleast that's how it is in southern California.

with that aside ima give u some advice that will help and keep everyone happy in here.. when ur riding solo leave the stock seat on, and wen ur wife/gf is riding along swap in the corbin seat (even if its an ugly seat it won't be visible she'll be sitting on it) ...

Yeah skitz, I agree that's what the stereotype would dictate, but I know quite a few older family guys like myself who still enjoy the exhilaration of riding sportbikes. And your advice is exactly what we planned to do, I was just hoping to get some feedback from anyone who may have the Corbin seat to see if it's worth the money.

Old 02-03-2008, 04:23 AM

ORIGINAL: sweetdeal

1st you guys are all ***** whipped,
and
2nd CAN"T ANYONE TAKE A JOKE!!

honestly i would never put a girl on my seat cowl, if the seat cowl is on she just wont be riding that day hahah, who wants a passenger on anyways i bought my bike for me, who cares what the passenger wants they just slow you down. If you truley are buying a bike for 2 people get a cruiser.

PS teamsfx... don't you have a naked lady tank pad thats what your sig says?? who is the chuavinistic pig???

my seat cowl is always on... and my passanger pegs are always off. im in the middle of 3 other projects right now but once those are done im getting a solo tail.

Old 02-03-2008, 04:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

No rear pegs = no passengers for me. I'm a solo rider. Better have a bike if you want to ride with me.
atta boy!

Old 02-03-2008, 06:54 AM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed
my seat cowl is always on... and my passanger pegs are always off. im in the middle of 3 other projects right now but once those are done im getting a solo tail.

There you go! You see Hatebreed, that's what I've always liked about you! Your attention to detail and ability to follow along with the premise of the thread. As always, thanks Chief for your top notch contribution. [sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 02-03-2008, 10:35 AM

I don't personally have a corbin seat, but when I was lookin at the cbr's one of the ones I looked at had a corbin front and rear. I liked the feel of the corbin front, and the girl I was with said that the rear was 'MUCH' more comfortable than the stock one. She also said that when the weather broke up in pa, she was going to buy a corbin for her ***. When I hit the turns with my punk *** friends, I'll put the stocker on, and when I take her out to show her off, I'll put the corbin on.

*I'm by no means a punk, I just came off a sport touring. I just enjoy the thrill of the sportbike, and the cbr happens to be comfortable enough for me to enjoy as a long hauler as well.*

Old 02-03-2008, 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: heywaitfourme

I don't personally have a corbin seat, but when I was lookin at the cbr's one of the ones I looked at had a corbin front and rear. I liked the feel of the corbin front, and the girl I was with said that the rear was 'MUCH' more comfortable than the stock one. She also said that when the weather broke up in pa, she was going to buy a corbin for her ***. When I hit the turns with my punk *** friends, I'll put the stocker on, and when I take her out to show her off, I'll put the corbin on.

*I'm by no means a punk, I just came off a sport touring. I just enjoy the thrill of the sportbike, and the cbr happens to be comfortable enough for me to enjoy as a long hauler as well.*
Soundsgood! Thanks for some meaningful input!

Quick Reply: Corbin rear seat...