Christmas Eve Ride and Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christmas Eve Ride and Porsche

Merry Christmas Everyone

So this Christmas eve morning, i decided to go out and ride some since its going to be 65 degrees today and rain all day tomorrow. I pull up to this stop light and right beside me is a guy in a 2006 Porsche 911, i looked over at him and he never even looked at me and he was probably about 40 years of age. So, when the light turned green , I didnt really think anything of it, I just accelerated normally in 1st and noticed that he just stopmped the floorboard out of the Porsche, so I felt obligated to give him a Christmas present, little did he know, it was going to be a *** kicking of that new Porsche...lol. So i snapped the throttle and my 06 1krr stood up , as if to say, you want some of this b*tch, so, here I am in 1st gear riding a wheelie beside him and when I sat her down and shifted to 2nd , I snapped it again, and Im sure you can all guess the rest of the story, the poor little porsche got smoked. So when I shifted it to 3rd I let off of her and let him catch up beside me and he rides up and gives me the thumbs up, like it was a good race or something, i just shook my head and proceeded to leave him again as we got on the highway. I got home and looked up the new porsche on the internet and it was 0-60 in like 4.2 seconds, which is pretty quick for a car, but no competetion for my 1krr. Have a safe and happy holiday everyone, just wanted to share my experience.

Old 12-24-2006, 03:32 PM
Default RE: Christmas Eve Ride and Porsche

you know its really wierd that you mention that cause i just had almost the exact same thing happen to me lol

i was riding the betlway in baltimore around timonium and this jerkoff of a cager decides that he is going to show me a thing or two about how to drive so he starts off by blasting by a car or two in a corner (which i am already leaning over to pass him) and he cuts over and cuts me off mid-lean!!!!!!! i looked at him and he just kinda shrugged his shoulders like oh well....... well long story short i dusted his a$$ with the quickness and left him to get stuck in traffic lol

Old 12-26-2006, 01:22 AM

When will these cagers learn that are bikes are called bullet bikes for a reason.[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 12-26-2006, 11:58 AM

ORIGINAL: SpeedTrap

When will these cagers learn that are bikes are called bullet bikes for a reason.[sm=icon_beat.gif]
when they see us pass them for the millionth time lol i love messin with cagers it brings joy to my heart to know that i can let them know how slow they are by handing them their @$$ on a silver platter lol

Old 12-26-2006, 12:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yo mang...he was just having fun...not racing so give the poor old mang some love!

Old 12-26-2006, 09:02 PM

one of my customers has an 07 911 turbo and he wants to run me with my 04 1000rr. i keep telling him he may loose. but the 129,000.00 price tag on his turbo must be blinding him. just have to wait for spring/summer to get here to find out.

Old 12-27-2006, 02:18 AM
Retired Moderator

I like to screw with ricers on Fridays nights. I'll borrow my parent's Chevrolet Astro Van (supercharged). You can powerbrake that thing like there's no tomorrow. LOL!!!! I usually show them a thing or two (0-60 in 6.2 seconds IN A VAN!). When I'm on my bike, they always tuck their tails between their legs, so not as much fun as Van Slaying the rice burning Civics and Integras.

Old 12-27-2006, 02:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I like to screw with ricers on Fridays nights. I'll borrow my parent's Chevrolet Astro Van (supercharged). You can powerbrake that thing like there's no tomorrow. LOL!!!! I usually show them a thing or two (0-60 in 6.2 seconds IN A VAN!). When I'm on my bike, they always tuck their tails between their legs, so not as much fun as Van Slaying the rice burning Civics and Integras.

Wow, 0-60 in 6.2 seconds IN A MiniVAN!

Old 12-27-2006, 06:09 AM
Retired Moderator

Oh, no no no my friend. NOT a mini van. A freaking bus sitting on the Silverado chassis with a Supercharged 4.3 liter Vortec V6 pumping 290hp to the rear tires.

Yeah, it's not Mini at all. LOL! (I'll post a picture of mine when I get a chance).

Old 12-27-2006, 12:46 PM

hey blue...is this your family or what?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meW-leOyyTw

Quick Reply: Christmas Eve Ride and Porsche