Car Kicking??

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Kicking??

Has anyone ever heard of this before?? Sometimes I feel like i can do it if someone gets close to me....let me know your thoughts??

Old 09-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Default RE: Car Kicking??

Ive def wanted to a couple of times after they have cut me off but havent had the guts to try...plus i think if i would then the old blue haired biatch that cuts me off would end up havin a stroke and then i would have a lil bit of guilt (only a lil tho)

Old 09-27-2006, 01:48 PM

I've experience something similar and I've heard of a 'car kicking' situation.

My wife (pillion) and I were on the George Washington Bridge headed into New York. The traffic was terrible. We were returning from a long trip (Virginia to NY) & were anxious and fatigued. At this point, I was maneuvering around traffic to pay the toll and get going. Well, some clown decides to 'scare' me with revving his engine and inching forward.

I did my best to avoid this clown, however he did manage to come real close to my rear tire & scare the sh*t out of my wife. The minute I moved the bike and stood at the passenger side of this car, my wife extended her arm, made a fist, and hit the passenger while yelling at the driver. She struck the passenger on their right shoulder.

I'll admit, it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but she was very angry and emotional. Although the guy had it coming, I know it wasn't the clever thing to do.

Another story, I heard... this guy was cut off (more than once) by a car on the FDR going into Manhattan (NYC). The rider becomes so upset that he gave himself some distance (at the rear of) from this car. Then, took his right foot, extended it, and proceeded to ride quickly pass this car (driver side) and in the process taking his Side Mirror right off. Again, not the safest or smartest thing, but some people just have it coming.

Old 09-27-2006, 01:56 PM

great idea with the mirrors...haha

Old 09-27-2006, 08:01 PM

I;ve done it. 2003 Dodge Durango run me of the orad twice, once up a curb.... I drove up next to them, gave them to oppurtunity to appologize, they gave me the finger, I gave them a nioce dent. That was a while ago though

Old 09-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have seen one incident, this was about three years ago. We were riding in a mixed group, few harleys, mostly cruisers, and a few sportbikes. This idiot cut into the middle of us, about three bikes ahead of me. He ran one bike onto the shoulder. After the exchange of fingers, and f*ck you-s, one dude who was about 6'4" and 255 just reached over and put a nice dent in the idiot's hood, and the guy he pushed off the road left a two foot scratch in his door with his boot. I'm not saying this was the right way to handle it, but thats how it went down.

If I can soapbox for a minute, I have had more than a few close calls. I'm a realist, I understand mistakes happen. All I really want is the "my bad" wave, and to go about my ride. I get pissed when they screw it up and act like its my freaking fault they don't check their mirrors and blind spots. It seems to me that society has a lack of accepting personal responsibility and thats what drags this country down.

Bottom Line: Never trust a car!

Old 09-27-2006, 08:47 PM

I can say I've done it, and don't regret it neither. A douche bag in a porsche boxster cut me off in front of a cop and the cop didn't do anything. It scared the **** out of me. The cop turned at the next intersection and the guy in the porsche threw me the finger. So I kicked his passenger mirror off. A simple sorry would have worked but he was a dick!!!

Old 09-27-2006, 09:09 PM

Lets see, I'm afraid of getting run over on my bike... so I kick/ destroy/ damage, some part of his/ her 3500+lb car/ truck... then he/ her, escalates the situation... gee, Im' about 3000+lb, shy of a fair fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did this rumor get started, that mirror kick'n, is the end of it, in a exchange of egoes???? This has been discused before. Try to find it. If I made a honest mistake, and got my mirror kicked off, in your wisdom to teach me a lesson, Me and my saddle tanks, and hand gun, may chase you down, to teach you a lesson !!!!!!!!!! It's not worth the escalation, as there are really crazy people out there... (ME !!!!!!!!) And I am MUCH more in control... after 4 yrs. of therepy,anger management class, 6 1/2 years in recovery... want revenge... Line a gmc 4x4 60's panel van ,w/ terrex tires all the way around... I need a meeting!!!!!!!!!! Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-27-2006, 09:39 PM

Yeah, well notice all of us gave them an oppurtuntiy to redeem themselves, but all insisted to throw salt in the wound. A simple "my bad" like stated above could have probably diverted all of these actions. And as for the 3500lb disadvantange. I would like to see them out drive a bike and catch it on top of that.

Old 09-27-2006, 10:06 PM

MY point... HOW UNPROFITABLE FOR ANY, TO GO DOWN, THIS ROAD... my personal account of what runs through my head... just what may go "through my head"... alot diff. from "ya do it" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About "can't catch me"... took me 3 years, one time... mean while, I feel all motorcycle riders will reap the renown, of actions made in hast, by who ever !!!!!!!!!!!

Road rage, is dangerous to all involved. Even highly illegal, in many states. carrying much more than just simple battery... considering it is a thought process, to "get even"... based on horrible ( freaked out) judgement, at the time... "you damn near killed me !!!!!!"
I SAY, " DON'T DO IT " Clean and free, Ripp'n

Quick Reply: Car Kicking??